Views: 6439|Replies: 24

I was verbally harrassed [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-31 14:10:18 |Display all floors
This morning, I was happily coming back home.

I walked past a group of people. They are all the same sex.

One of them called me "little love". In English it means something like "dear beloved", 'sweet honey", "lovely sweetheart" and so on... the gross terms...

I was very angry but I walked on and ignored that pervert. In my head I wanted to @@@ slap that freak.

How would you react to such verbal abuse? Do they have the right to say such a thing?

9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 15:38:32 |Display all floors
NE-tigress would dare to be "harassed" in such a way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 17:33:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-31 14:10
This morning, I was happily coming back home.

I walked past a group of people. They are all the same sex.

One of them called me "little love". In English it means something like &qu ...

They were on their way for eye tester?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 18:31:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cjamesyee at 2011-7-31 17:01

are you trying to act cute?
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 18:33:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cjamesyee at 2011-7-31 17:35

Dear,

I'll set up a post post for you under Ethics section. I'll put your name as the title, you may post pictures there and I look forward to discussions.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 19:06:16 |Display all floors

Always look on the bright side of life

The picture (courtesy of cjamesyee) shows what looks like a man and an elderly lady who expressed their faith by getting themselves nailed to the cross. This practice is done by some Cath.olics especially in the Philippines. It is not a requirement but the Bible never stated anyone to do such a thing. Perhaps they did it to get a better understanding of Jesus' death...

Why does Jesus have to die? Christ.ians believe that all man has sinned and fall short of the glory of God. There is nothing we can do to remove our sins. Even if we sacrifice animals, it is never enough to cover all our sins. God and sin cannot coexist, that means sinners can never go back to God when they die.

So how can we go back to God? What is the way?

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" ~ John 3:16 . Christ.ianity and Isl.am both believe in Moses. There was once God punished the Isrealites by sending snakes for complaining. But, God told Moses to lift a staff with a snake and whoever looks at it would be cured. This has a special meaning because all who believes in Jesus will have their sins forgiven.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 19:15:25 |Display all floors

Easter Sunday

Originally posted by cjamesyee at 2011-7-31 17:35

Easter Sunday is a joyous occasion for Christians all over the world. It represents Jesus returning to life and victory over death and evil.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. ~ Isaish 55:8. Sometimes we human reason with our own mind and question why God must do this, why God must do that, that can't be right...etc. But no one can fathom the wisdom of God.

We humans cannot wipe our sins on our own.
God sent Adam and Eve away from Him because they have sins. Likewise God won't draw us back to Him if we died with sin.
But, God love you so much that he sent Jesus , His very first creation whom He called His Son, to be a sacrifice for your sins. So we can be white as snow and return to God.
4437e60366eb0ea1ce9802_wd0v0DUVTKrd.jpg
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.