Views: 1452|Replies: 6

Rich woman, poor woman [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-30 22:16:54 |Display all floors
Today a say a lady walking beside her maid. Her maid was pushing the baby cart.

It so happened that the place they were walking on has quite a number of corners to turn but the floor was smooth, no steps.

On average, every five step, they turn a corner.

What surprised me was that every turn the lady will point a finger to the floor, in a way telling the maid non-verbally "turn here". They made 3 turns are the lady pointed at the floor 3 times.

I was quite disgusted by the behavior of the woman. It is common sense because there is only one path eventhough they need to make turns.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-30 23:47:31 |Display all floors
i dunno what make u so confuse,the maid is a blind one?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-30 23:51:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by godjudgeme at 2011-7-30 23:47
i dunno what make u so confuse,the maid is a blind one?

No if the maid is blind, she won't be able to work. What bothered me was that the lady has the heart to tell a human being to 'go this way, go that way" by simply pointing a finger to the ground. At the ground means near where here feet is not pointing some distance away.

It is like treating the maid as if the maid can't think. The path is only one path, even my chihuahua can easily cross that path herself.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 00:00:37 |Display all floors
maid is a blind one?No if the maid is blind, she won't be able to work. Whatbothered me was that the lady has theheart to tell a human being to 'go this way, go that way" by simply pointing afinger to the ground. At the ground means near where here feet is not pointing some distance away.It is like treating the maid as if the maid can't think. The path is only one path, even my chihuahua can easily cross that path herself.

the woman is sooooo weird,kinda put on an act like she is a celebrity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 00:01:33 |Display all floors
00:00? im a lucky dog,haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 00:16:23 |Display all floors

I like your username.

Originally posted by godjudgeme at 2011-7-31 00:01
00:00? im a lucky dog,haha

Reminds me of what Miley Cyrus said. "No one can judge me, only God judge me".

:)
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 12:01:43 |Display all floors
00:00? im a lucky dog,hahaReminds me of what Miley Cyrus said. "No one can judge me, only God judge me".

just some lyrics from my big man JAY-Z's ----,which goes to"only god can judge me,only he with that thing",my mentor,haha

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.