Views: 3074|Replies: 28

If lives depends on your creativity QUIZ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-26 03:59:48 |Display all floors
My friend gave me a quiz. He told me a prof asked the quiz to some business students. I think the quiz can apply to everyone. You must solveit within 5 mins or everyone dies. Here it goes...

All the members of CD forum were caught by a mad scientist. The nutty scientist prepared each and everyone a special cell. Inside the cell, you cannot hear ANY sound from others and you cannot see anyone except for a small window. The whole room is enclosed except for the window but outside the window there's just the view of nature. Each room is occupied by one person only.

So before CD members were thrown into the rooms, mad scientist brought everyone to a special room. Inside the room there is a switch but the light bulb is not working. Once members are locked inside the cells, the scientist will bring one member at a time into the room and no one is allowed to draw on the walls of the room. There is no limit to how many times a prisoner goes into that room. Also when 'prisoners' are being transferred from the cell to the room, caution is taken such that no prisoners bump into each other.

The CHALLENGE is... if any prisoner can say for sure that all prisoners have gone into the special room at least once, all would be freed. If anyone gets it wrong, no more chances are given and prisoners are jailed forever. So the scientist set a time limit of 5 mins for everyone to come up with a plan and after the 5 mins, everyone would report to their individual cell.

What is the solution?

[ Last edited by PopularStar at 2011-7-26 04:38 AM ]
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-7-26 04:03:33 |Display all floors

You need to ....I'm not telling

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 04:05:28 |Display all floors

Why not?

Originally posted by snappysammy at 2011-7-26 04:03

I already know the answer. I solved it immediately

I think you don't have a clue
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 04:08:00 |Display all floors

Where's ghosty?

He says I am stupid
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-7-26 04:08:11 |Display all floors

Who is He...

[ Last edited by snappysammy at 2011-7-26 04:25 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 04:10:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snappysammy at 2011-7-26 04:08

9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-7-26 04:26:55 |Display all floors

You are not Stupid

Remember to use your Ignore Button...He will not bother you anymore...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.