Views: 2266|Replies: 8

If America' gone, how about China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-25 11:53:53 |Display all floors
Can china survive?
in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-25 14:40:57 |Display all floors
China is ready to face the problem.The CPC leaders better read capitalism than communism.

Its need for their survival.See how China riseup last 33 years ! Rather US need China to get cheap price daily items for its own Americans.Americans investment in China to be protected.Its a  both parties job.In the NWO we are eager to see what the method super power going to adopt.Capitalism lost its liability.But over all we all have to pass thgh a bad time.For some it will be long for agro based countries curing will be faster.I mean three time rice instead a burger and coke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 01:19:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-7-25 14:40
China is ready to face the problem.The CPC leaders better read capitalism than communism.

Its need for their survival.See how China riseup last 33 years ! Rather US need China to get cheap price ...

I do not understand u.
in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 02:15:23 |Display all floors
#3  Um...I think he is saying that the reason china has risen is because of the evil capitalists and their need for cheap products.  Evil western capitalists turned china into a wealthy nation proving that capitalism is evil and must be abandoned.  Abandon the factories and head to the rice fields!  

Pretty insulting of china if you ask me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 02:17:55 |Display all floors

Reply #1 fluffylufy's post

counting chickens before they are hatched? hahahahahahaha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 02:38:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-26 02:15
#3  Um...I think he is saying that the reason china has risen is because of the evil capitalists and their need for cheap products.  Evil western capitalists turned china into a wealthy nation prov ...

in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 15:39:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-26 03:15
#3  Um...I think he is saying that the reason china has risen is because of the evil capitalists and their need for cheap products.  Evil western capitalists turned china into a wealthy nation prov ...

after a while, China will try to bring its 1.4 billion to a European level.
To do so, more goods need to be produced at a reasonable price to achieve this goal.
Money is not a problem, since they can print as fast as the Americans.
Matter of fact, 4x the population of the U.S., it'll take them 100 years to equal the depts of the U.S.
Not EURO or U.S. treasure, but local Units will be traded on the markets.
Of course ya'll be free to deal in Euro's etc., but why would ya! The markets gonna be like Icelands today... dead and the U.S.A's tomorrow...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.