Views: 2038|Replies: 11

Don't do this!! Don't do that !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-21 00:07:29 |Display all floors
Were you received such a kind of education under that frame? esp. when you are child?
when I was a child, my mother listed many rules for me, more often she said do not do this, don't do that. of course, when she said do not do this and that, I do as curiosity and rebel. so later on I will receive punishment by my parents,sometimes they locked me home without going out to play with other kids. So, how about you? How do you break through suck a kind of education even with school teacher?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-21 01:16:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2012-3-11 07:21
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-7-21 00:07
Were you received such a kind of education under that frame? esp. when you are child?
when I was a child, my mother listed many rules for me, more often she said do not do this, don't do that. of  ...

Oh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-23 00:39:15 |Display all floors

At the begining, its necessary

Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-7-21 00:07
when I was a child, my mother listed many rules for me, more often she said do not do this, don't do that. of  ...

my mother guided me well, she used to say dont do that, don't do this, do this, do that

i got her mostly but sometimes she punished me but later i got the lesson

lately she said to me after many years I didnt get any order from her

DON'T GO TO THAT FORUM

and I disobeyed her

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-26 12:06:56 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 15:53:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-23 00:39

my mother guided me well, she used to say dont do that, don't do this, do this, do that

i got her mostly but sometimes she punished me but later i got the lesson

lately she said to m ...

my mother told me many things not trying with, I did not listen to her, so many yrs passed by ,now i thought some words that I should have listented to her as it had proved I am wrong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-1 20:29:18 |Display all floors
My parents had many rules when I was growing up about where I could go and how late I could stay out.  I hated their rules but I followed them (at least most of the time )

After I graduated from uni, I realized that their rules were actually pretty good because they kept me out of trouble.  So I think my parents were actually pretty smart after all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-8-1 22:12:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-7-31 15:53

my mother told me many things not trying with, I did not listen to her, so many yrs passed by ,now i thought some words that I should have listented to her as it had proved I am wrong.

“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years.”

Mark Twain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.