Author: expatter

Steering Committee for OUR forum. ALL members welcome ........ ! [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-7-19 16:05:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-7-19 15:43

Fair enough. I'll wait and see how this develops. In the meantime, if there's anything I can do, y'all welcome to let me know.

You are a very polite member of this forum Wowzers

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 17:25:19 |Display all floors

I am.......

on holiday climbing mountains in Yunnan. I need oxigen for this so I don't want to use too much of my remaining supplies thinking about this question. Whatever will be that's it!

I vote for expatter to organize it and suffer it (sorry I mean manage it!).

Happy summer to all!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-19 17:41:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-7-19 17:25
on holiday climbing mountains in Yunnan. I need oxigen for this so I don't want to use too much of my remaining supplies thinking about this question. Whatever will be that's it!
I vote for exp ...

Thanks for the input  ..........

Enjoy your holiday ..........

Watch out for those crampons ............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 17:48:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2011-7-19 17:25
I vote for expatter to organize it and suffer it (sorry I mean manage it!)....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 17:53:17 |Display all floors
With no real ID save for the few who volunteer we dont really know who's forum it is.  So anybody anywhere can register in 100 different names and guises.

The revenue makers are not necessarily associated with the most viewed threads.  Some threads like dots and stuff are no use to anybody except their owners indulging themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 17:56:58 |Display all floors
Some threads like dots and stuff are no use to anybody except their owners indulging themselves.

Revisited 1000 times by same.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-7-19 18:09:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-7-19 17:56
Some threads like dots and stuff are no use to anybody except their owners indulging themselves.
Revisited 1000 times by same.

Thanks Georgie ..........

Those are the things such as ghosts and dots that a Steering Committee would discuss and make a decision on based on agreed forum rules that are aimed at the health of the forum whether that is of a pecuniary nature or other. Of course within that would be questions such a do posts like that harm the future of the forum ..........

You mentioned in another thread something about racism and again that would be a SC decision based on the forum needs or health of the forum.

The main thing in this initial stage is identifying problems and polling reaction to the idea of a forum elected group within the forum to represent different aspects of forum life .......

Many thanks for the input as it is important .........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.