Views: 20662|Replies: 148

Why the chinese bosses like to push his famale employees to drink? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-18 10:08:52 |Display all floors
my real question is why the chinese bosses like to push his famale employees to drink with customers?
I do not know if you have similar experiences,but I do. I worked for few big companies ,as long as there are customers ,including bankers, government officers or customers from another countries, the boss likes to use his famel workers to entertain them and pushed them to drink a lot with those named customers, too much gan beis.It seemed that if only the ends come with all drunkers.is this normal for your sight? is that kind of drinking culture in China? what 's your opinion on this matter?

I had one client from Korean,woh,for me he was not a lucky guy to visit my ex company with his secretary. he was very drunk during the Gan beis with my coworkers, he cried,he tried to drive the car and even make a fight with the company's car driver....Even many yrs passed by,I still feel sorry for that customer when I thought about it.
How we were pushed to drink that dinner time? big cups with beers,and small cups with bai jiu were put together which were  called mixed to drink. No other right words to describe that,Only crazy crazy  crazy.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-18 10:27:53 |Display all floors

China having a culture of "ganbei" drinking style from earlier.

The big boss dont want to hangup or may have health problem.

Most of the new laowai who comes for a first biz transaction the boss want him to make happy with lavish food and drinks chinese maximum alcohol added  licqour .Well 20-25 years back the practice of a female person get drunken was not appreciated.I appeared to have toast ganbei instead of my bosses who push me ahead and I perfom well than the chinese host competitors.

With increasing of biz and econo volume the chinese boses added a new version i.e.put the beautiful young woman of the office to entertain laowei to execute the biz.Here she have to toast with crazy laowei and make him happy.In many cases she have to spend night with client in a hotel.

In the greater competetion market there is no moral but gain your desired option.

I dont see any problem here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 10:28:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-7-18 10:08
my real question is why the chinese bosses like to push his famale employees to drink with customers?
I do not know if you have similar experiences,but I do. I worked for few big companies ,as lon ...

I don't like it,it helps if you drink glasses of water inbetween.:)

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-18 10:41:22 |Display all floors
No water in the table.

Want to save job?Drink Drink Drunk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 10:50:07 |Display all floors
I do not know if you have similar experiences,but I do. I worked for few big companies ,as lon ...

Because they are sissies
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 10:50:55 |Display all floors

Even a gay has more manners and respect than those sissies
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 11:14:28 |Display all floors

You know it is the free souces to easy get

You know it is the free souces to easy get
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/?fromuid=740695

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.