Author: PopularStar

White Men and Asian Beauty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-19 18:44:36 |Display all floors

Oh well, weird guy and also agressive guy

Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-19 18:07
Are you stupid? Do not make stupid assumptions like "that women are out of mind or is you"?

People are here to discuss their opinions and ideas. It is ok to disagree but you are very rude and stupid.

Very poor answer? All the women who talked about this agree that somehow white men tend to go out with unattractive women. Before you accuse me, I did not initiate such a topic with them. So you want me to give you a research paper as evidence. Stupid, might as well tell me that "if you jump down 100m you might die" is a poor suggestion.

There are plenty of such topics others have posted online. I don't have the time to entertain you, go look for them yourself . Leave me alone loser.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder for goodness sake! What is ugly is beautiful to some. What is beautiful is ugly to some.  ...

Excuse me, is the first time i hear or read that women suggest to other women to be ugly in a way to attract white men. I still thinking they are out of mind and you too for taking as a fact when its not. What i think a normal and regular woman in her right senses wish to be attractive all the times.

Don't give me any any paper as evidence, i just suggested you to share some links or articles to support your crazy ideas.

Good luck boy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 18:44:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-19 15:01

You're no better

you neither

your thread is a crap

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 18:46:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-19 18:44

you neither

your thread is a crap

watch out boy

he may insult you

that is his best answer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 18:50:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-19 13:44

Dear, if I have ever stated in my posts that
(1) ugly women have better personality than beautiful women
(2) beautiful women have better personality than ugly women
pls let me know. It i ...

you stupid potty

you said you dont think ugly women have better personality AS COMPARED to beautiful women

you dont know what you write potty potty potty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 18:53:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-7-19 18:17

When you said "I can understand the money part. What I don't understand is why white men fall for ugly asian women???"

1.- Now do you see your problem?

following your first post your thoughts have a trend to assume beautiful women have better personality than ugly women

Is it white men go for personality over looks but I don't think ugly women have better personality as compared to beautiful women.

Was me who said you have a problem

You give too much importance to  women's appareance that makes you think like ilogic if a white men fall in ugly women

2.- About beauty and personality, WAS YOU who mentioned

stupid#1: You asked me whether I have a problem  with white guys going out with ugly asian women and now you ask me if you ever said I have a problem.

stupid #2: "your thoughts have a trend to assume beautiful women have better personality than ugly women". That is a very poor and silly comment. First you are very poor at judging people. Second, it is all in your imagination.

stupid #3: If I say I don't love mum more than dad, that DOES NOT translate to me loving dad more than mum. There is this possibility that I love them equal.

stupid#4: where did I say looks are important? I am here to search for opinions of others not to be lectured by people like you.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 18:53:54 |Display all floors

no problem

Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-7-19 18:46

watch out boy

he may insult you

that is his best answer

if he dares to insult me

i will destroy him with sarcasm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 18:55:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by messi30 at 2011-7-19 18:44

Excuse me, is the first time i hear or read that women suggest to other women to be ugly in a way to attract white men. I still thinking they are out of mind and you too for taking as a fact wh ...

So anyone who have opinions of their own that you disagree with are crazy?

You are just very stupid. That's all. People can have their opinions. You can share your side of view but it is just plain rude to insult people for having different view.

You are a very childish old man.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.