Author: PopularStar

Ways to prevent a rape [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-19 12:55:25 |Display all floors
Chegsyboy 2011-7-18 14:04        #54

"Did you know Great Britain's Churchill oppressed millions of people in Native America, "

"Freedom fighters in Greenland"

Ha ha. We have a new candidate for idiot of the month.....

Step  forward Dishonorable Poo!
----------------------------------------------------------------

You just voted yourself as the idiot of the year. Churchill supported British oppression in its Indian colonies and British colonies around the world. Churchill supported Western oppressive of Native Americans in the entire American continent.  

WW1 and 2 are Europeans savages and Japanese savage fighting each other and oppressing the rest of the world to see who will dominate the world's people and resources.

Haha. You're brainwashed by fake free press in the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 14:14:13 |Display all floors
Perhaps you could tell me where on the map "Native America" is? Is it between North and South America? No - that's Central America.

Greenland freedom fighters??? so funny. I laughed to myself driving home last night about this absurdity. Who were the famous Greenland freedom fighters? Sammy Seal and Wally Walrus?

Press Freedom is what makes me informed and you a brainwashed moron, buddy.

Keep up your BS though, it's great fun if not factual.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 02:00:56 |Display all floors

It is hard but maybe useful

You'd better pee or ---- your pants.i learned it from a professor.most of all,we need a condom to protect ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 02:15:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Rosearnest at 2011-7-20 02:00
You'd better pee or ---- your pants.i learned it from a professor.most of all,we need a condom to protect ourselves.

I saw a similar suggestion online today. It may sound ridiculous but I really think it could work very well. Pee or s***. is better than rape.

I'm confused by the condom part does it mean you give a condom to the rapist? Better than no condom.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 02:32:47 |Display all floors

Dear Honorable Qcumber

Originally posted by Honorable Q at 2011-7-18 11:16

You don't need to hide your true identity. You got raped in Western prison, Western sports team, and enjoyed it. Now you serve in Western armies raping and torturing and killing Middle Easterne ...

If you were raped and still carry those terrible moments in your mind

it doesn't mean that peaceful members lived your bad experience

now

a personal question

It hurts?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 12:33:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Chegsyboy at 2011-7-19 14:14
Perhaps you could tell me where on the map "Native America" is? Is it between North and South America? No - that's Central America.

Greenland freedom fighters??? so funny. I laughed to myself driving home last night about this absurdity. Who were the famous Greenland freedom fighters? Sammy Seal and Wally Walrus?

Press Freedom is what makes me informed and you a brainwashed moron, buddy.

Keep up your BS though, it's great fun if not factual.

Keep up your Western propaganda. It's not brainwashing anyone but yourself.

Every real scientist, real historian, and real anthropologist proved Native America was violently invaded by Europeans since Columbus accidentally went to Native America when he really wanted India and China.

Columbus committed war crimes against friendly Native Americans. Columbus's writings and his men wrote about their love of attacking, torturing, murdering, raping, enslaving, and stealing from Native Americans.

The same war crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, etc. supported and performed by Western invaders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 12:36:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-20 02:32

If you were raped and still carry those terrible moments in your mind

it doesn't mean that peaceful members lived your bad experience

now

a personal question

It hurts? : ...

You speak of more nonsense because you're still drunk with man juice from Christian priests, Jewish rabbis, prison boyfriends, and sports teams. Stop molesting the children, dogs, and arm animals.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.