Author: PopularStar

Ways to prevent a rape [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-20 12:41:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Honorable Q at 2011-7-20 12:36

You speak of more nonsense because you're still drunk with man juice from Christian priests, Jewish rabbis, prison boyfriends, and sports teams. Stop molesting the children, dogs, and arm animals.

now i know why you like the Qcumber

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-20 17:42:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-7-20 12:41

now i know why you like the Qcumber

Normal people eat nutritious vegetables like the cucumber. Ghosty likes shoving them up his butt with gerbils. He wants to be like Richard Gere and relive his prison years.

Western perverts like Ghosty enjoys making love to plants and animals like dogs and farm animals. They also molest children with their Christian priests and preachers and Jewish rabbis in their secret torture prisons around the world. They call this "holy" and believe in nonsense like Jesus the Son of God, God, Holy Spirit, and ghosts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 03:57:22 |Display all floors

Sad but have to

I'm confused by the condom part
We should give the bad man condom because we must avoid getting pregnant and other diseases,its australian's idea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-23 00:45:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Honorable Q at 2011-7-20 17:42

Normal people eat nutritious vegetables ...

but you are not normal

you play with it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-23 02:05:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Honorable Q at 2011-7-20 12:33

Keep up your Western propaganda. It's not brainwashing anyone but yourself.

Every real scientist, real historian, and real anthropologist proved Native America was violently invaded by Euro ...

Why are you calling it 'native america'?

America was violently invaded by europeans.  No need to insert a 'native' qualifier.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-23 02:08:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-20 02:15

I saw a similar suggestion online today. It may sound ridiculous but I really think it could work very well. Pee or s***. is better than rape.

I'm confused by the condom part ...

Just learn a good snap kick!

Anyways, my best advice to avoid rape is to walk with confidence.  Rapists like to look for easy targets.  If you feel like a victim and show it in your stance and communication, you will be more likely to be victimized again.  A strong, confident woman is less appealing to a rapist.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-7-24 09:17:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-7-23 02:08

Just learn a good snap kick!

Rapists like to look for easy targets.  If you feel like a victim and show it in your stance a ...

I don't think there's a standard profile of a Rapist...I would carry mace....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.