Author: greatlady

why most of the Chinese gals are so skinny?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-12 01:07:32 |Display all floors
WorstModEver Post time: 2012-1-12 00:50
Off topic posting, Im pretty sure there is a rule about that. Oh wait! "supermembers" don't have to  ...

You are not a super member........well, not with this handle anyways!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-12 06:26:27 |Display all floors
Why are white girls and black girls so fat?
Why do so many white girls have cellulite all over their thighs?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 10:31:05 |Display all floors
the situation is rather depressing。。。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 12:15:08 |Display all floors
i am not skinny..lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-12 14:22:52 |Display all floors
haha, because the whole society today treats "thin" as "beauty", many clothes is designed just for skinny ones. Fatter you are, less clothes you fit. Well, i think health is the best. No matter thin or fat, the best figure is the one fit you. Human beings are always greedy, girls want to be thinner and thinner, men wish their girlfriends more and more beatiful. It's weird...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-1-13 06:03:40 |Display all floors
why most of the Chinese gals are so pretty?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-13 06:53:20 |Display all floors
Hello too all you beautiful Chinese gals I am New Zealander 42 years old looking for a friend with benefit. To have fun I am Maori. Brown kiwi think that the women are beautiful. If there any 1 out there that wants too do that contact me. If they want too Mary me hope they have alot of money be cause I don't

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.