Author: greatlady

why most of the Chinese gals are so skinny?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-15 20:54:13 |Display all floors
Maybe it is  character of the times .In the Tang dynasty the fat women is considered beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 23:21:33 |Display all floors
I think it's also due to Chinese food and climate - the temperature in southern China is much higher than in Europe and the air much dirtier, so I move and eat much less when I'm there and lose lots of muscles and also some fat. My BMI in southern China usually moves down to around 20 if I don't take care well to eat and move enough - and that looks really terrible for a man. I'm usually trying to keep for about 24 to 25, although I'm close to be officially considered "overweight" then. If the reason for your weight are muscles, not fat, you're not overweight.
In Northern China, people tend to be fater than in my part of Europe - which is also natural, considering the fact that the temperature often drops very low and most appartments don't have so good heating.
Our bodies are made to fit our environment - so to have a healthy body, just make your environment healthy :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 23:22:32 |Display all floors

I do not want to be skinny,but i have to

Because those girls can appeal lots of attention and can feel elation from other`s admiration.You will happy if you were a skinny  Chinese girl,otherwise,you are likely unhappy almost everyday.There are too many persons around you talk about your appearance、stature etc."How ugly her calf is,so fat,like a man! "I have ever heard whispered about one of my girl friends .In fact,she is not a bit fat,only 5 feet and 6 inches,137 pounds.Can you  get or stay  fat?under such awful pressure?
I`m a English as a second language speaker,there are some incorrect words or asyntatic phrases in my opinion.I would appreciate it if you correctingme!Thanks alot!Sample Text

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 23:56:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nwpubaby at 2011-6-15 20:54
Maybe it is  character of the times .In the Tang dynasty the fat women is considered beautiful.

I heard that,fat woman are more sexy and attractive  in old times in China.
Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 09:36:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scinoshen at 2011-6-15 15:15
all women are chasing to be skinny figure no matter what they look like and leaving alone their health.  maybe they think having a skinny figure can make them feel good and confident or just attrac ...

only you are beauty first, the man can notice you, this is ture

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 09:38:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bamboo above gr at 2011-6-15 09:59
maybe being skinny is more merits. such as being more sensitive in making love.

I totally agree with you
when you are skinny, you have more choice to choose beatuful dress, and you look like yong, beatuful, pure and helpless, these all man loves
haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 17:41:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-6-15 19:02

Hey you know that pic CD put up on most popular ?    I want to devour her sexually from the feet up   

Her name is LUYU,working for HK TV interview .

her name named after the parents hometown-shandong PR.

she is too skinny.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.