Author: sansukong

10 Really Stupid Things The Mainstream Media Has Said About ..... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-15 09:21:01 |Display all floors

I could have sworn I left a couple of posts here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 10:03:41 |Display all floors

Reply #18 sansukong's post

a skunk and zionist.

the zionist is an open enemy but the skunk is more evil, more dangerous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 14:31:24 |Display all floors
I don't understand why someone doesn't just drop a bomb on them while they're all in the same place at the same time.

Come on anarchists! You're really slow and useless.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 15:02:56 |Display all floors
I think its good that those leaders can meet informally, make friends and discuss contemporary issues without having the whole world looking at them. If you have to justify every argument in front of millions of people, you just can't lead a meaningful discussion anymore.

Take nuclear energy:
in the aftermath of Fukushima, ever proletarian is afraid of it, without even basically understanding what nuclear energy is, why it is dangerous and how dangerous it is. Also, these people don't understand the impact of replacing nuclear power plants with gaz plants.
Now if the leaders can discuss how they want to tell their people that they can build safe nuclear power plants (e.g. under the earth), they have to bring up the issue that many people are not well-educated. If you bring this up in public, you'll have a major public outrage and no chance to ever be elected again.

I want to point out that NO decisions are made there - just issues discussed. Decisions are made afterwards, also based on these discussions - and those decisions will be public. If our leaders never meet, they can't get to know each other and their mutual concerns - thus, they can't take effecitve decisions.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-15 23:46:56 |Display all floors

INSIDE JOB

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-15 23:49:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-6-15 08:49

If you want to prove you are right why not accept my challenge? It still stands.

Faggot-farts like you have no cojones!

Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-16 00:08:23 |Display all floors

#1 of 10 Really Stupid Things The Mainstream Media Has Said About .....

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.