Post time 2011-6-8 23:59:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-9 00:04:45 |Display all floors
Using nukes for oil exploration ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-9 07:27:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-6-8 07:59
submarine launched land attack cruise missiles .  This will serve as a deterrent.

They will also deployed in South China Sea.   Those small countries thinking with the backing of Evil USA they  ...

Nah!!!!  I do not foresee any nuke exchange in the South China Sea.  I mean that will be an [OVERKILL] in our dealings with Vietnam who we considers as but a mere hoodlum in the Far Eastern block. To deal with these low quality being's, [endless waves upon waves of B-52'ing...  Errr...  I mean H-6'thing...  over the skies of Hanoi and Haiphong and, a no shipping no fly zone in the Gulf of Tongking] would do the job.

As for the nation of servants: Just like that of the Indonesians, they too are no more but still just a bunch of uncivilized people with brains that are as yet fully developed.  These people still [exists in their headhunter-cook-your-captor-over-an-industrial-sized-clay-soup-kettle-then-eat-him state of existence meaning nuking them would be way way [OVERKILL] her as well, The best is to let these still barbarian-like-beings (Killing of Chinese tourists by the bus load) remain in their stone age way of existence and let them live in their own hell hole is more than sufficient with me.

Who, are what then, are these nukes intended to guard against you ask? These nukes, my friend, based on my personal opinion, is intended principally as a deterrent to keep other world powers from exploiting their nukes as a tool to blackmail  us as they had in the past.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-9 09:44:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-9 13:49:52 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-9 14:55:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-9 20:40:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.