Author: aziz

Who kiss seriously? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-6-6 15:30:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-6-6 15:27



i was talking by my own experience

but yours is aobut other people experiences

and you r easy to believe what people says

only women's opinion on this matter count ,you are a man so your opinion is not trustworthy and better avoid comparisosn with the chinese men because you will not win:lol:Q:Q

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-6 15:41:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red car at 2011-6-6 15:30

only women's opinion on this matter count ,you are a man so your opinion is not trustworthy and better avoid comparisosn with the chinese men because you will not win:lol:Q:Q



and that's your opinion

very poor but its your opinion

read the first post, it says only women's opinions counts?

you are not only easy to believe what other people says, also you are not a good reader :lol




A pair of  new glasses for the driver of the red car please !!! :lol

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-6-6 15:56:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Ghosty at 2011-6-6 15:41



and that's your opinion

very poor but its your opinion

read the first post, it says only women's opinions counts?

you are not only easy to believe what other people says, also you ...


I am talking in general and not only according to the first post.
I insist women's opinion only count on this matter and probably you are afraid of the comparison

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-6 16:04:05 |Display all floors
Ghosty is carrying quarelled lady type gene----

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-6 16:09:33 |Display all floors

2 things

Originally posted by red car at 2011-6-6 15:56


I am talking in general and not only according to the first post.
I insist women's opinion only count on this matter and probably you are afraid of the comparison


1.- Im on topic

2.- You'r not in topic

follow what  i see here, you have lack of self esteem and your friends support you  telling you stories to cheer u up

So you need a pair of glasses and a lot of support :lol

keep talking to ad more of ur needs in the list ;P

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-6 16:10:27 |Display all floors

Next !!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-6 16:13:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-6-6 16:04
Ghosty is carrying quarelled lady type gene----


who is making a quarel here?

this is a forum dude, i see u have reading problems too




another pair of glasses for aziz please !!!    

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.