Author: Proudchina

China should build a bigger navy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-12 14:23:18 |Display all floors
Why should the Chinese navy slavishly copy the US navy operational model with "  one aircraft carrier; in addition, 2 Guided Missile Cruisers, 2 Antiaircraft Warships, 1 -2 Anti  Submarine Destroyers or Frigate."

There is nothing to prevent China from refusing to slavishly copy the US.

There is nothing to prevent the Chinese navy from innovating and developing a different operational model with different numbers of destroyers or frigates.

Why do you always worship the US?

Why do you always want to copy the US?

I know that you are not very intelligent.   

Your English is very bad.   You keep using a lot of new complicated words which you do not understand.   We always laugh when we read your English,  because you do not know how to use properly all those new difficult English words.

I mean,  when we read the Washington Post,  or the Financial Times,  we do not laugh because they know how to properly use all those difficult English words.   But whenever we read what you write,  honestly,  it sounds really funny because you do not seem to really understand all those difficult English words,  and it sounds so funny!

If you do not believe us,  you just ask anybody else in Singapore who is an English literature professor to read what you post every day,  and I can assure you that the English professor will laugh at the funny way you write.

Or do you want me to help point out to you all the grammatical mistakes,  all the wrong syntax,  all the improper use of inappropriate English words that you always make in your English writing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 14:31:41 |Display all floors
I would suggest that the Chinese navy could deploy,  for instance,  a carrier group comprising 1 aircraft carrier,  1 destroyer,  3 frigates and 3 submarines.

The US navy  does not seem to deploy many frigates and submarines,  which is a big mistake in operational tactical deployment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 15:11:32 |Display all floors

More powerful navy is in need!

Definitely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-12 18:15:23 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-13 10:25:40 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Proudchina's post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-14 10:24:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-14 10:26:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.