Views: 1205|Replies: 1

Is it really right that China's fundamental education is better than US's? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-3 09:56:08 |Display all floors
Many parents and teachers have the idea that American children are too cosseted in education to form a steady base. They are worried that once Chinese children go to their classes, they would never listen to parents and lose advantages of typical Chinese students.  
It sounds seemingly right. Chinese primary and middle-school students perform better in tests of science courses. So China really do a smart thing in such a bad educational system? I have doubted. After reading an article " American education from a Chinese father's eyes",  my thought became clear: the US is cultivating the sapling and the creative ability in children in terms of the natural rule; the China is destroying them.
Once the innovative power of children are scraped off, could it be made up later?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-3 10:15:38 |Display all floors
Of course not.
I totally agree with your opinions herein.

I used to be a teacher in China and I do not like our education systems in China.
But I have not experienced US education so far and I do not know which one is really good or not ..

My blog: www.myspace.cn/chinastin
STIN-- YOUR OWN OFFICE AND EYES IN CHINA!
www.bizinchina.cc

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.