Views: 10830|Replies: 20

Would you mind if your wife earns more than you do? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2011-5-30 14:31:33 |Display all floors
If I were the husband, I would not feel inferior or unconfortable. According to a survey, over 70 percent women don't care if their husband earn less than they do. What do you think? Do you feel upset if your wife makes more money than you do?
Single choice vote, There are a total of 0 people participating in the poll
10.00% (1)
30.00% (3)
60.00% (6)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-5-30 15:36:17 |Display all floors
I am not that stupid.Of course I would not care .Less stress for me

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2011-5-30 15:40:16 |Display all floors
I'd feel happy as long as she's happy in her job. Perhaps I would want to catch up to avoid complications, but I wouldn't mind if she earns more than me.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-6-1 07:49:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red car at 30-5-2011 07:36
I am not that stupid.Of course I would not care .Less stress for me



Yup with that idea - I would like her to earn maybe 8 times or more than me which would by default make me very rich indeed owning a flash cars would be boring and I could dream of riches to by me a private jet!
Liberation for women - freedom for men to stay at home!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-5 10:32:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by vivian0102 at 2011-5-30 14:31
If I were the husband, I would not feel inferior or unconfortable. According to a survey, over 70 percent women don't care if their husband earn less than they do. What do you think? Do you feel up ...



Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2011-6-5 10:33:00 |Display all floors
i would be happy! if i had a woman who made more than i.
its high time this happened! I would like to stay home for a year.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-6-5 11:11:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by astrofreak at 2011-6-5 10:33
i would be happy! if i had a woman who made more than i.
its high time this happened! I would like to stay home for a year.


I am a woman,I want my future husband earn more than me ,otherwise,I wouldn't feel security at all.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.