Author: dragon8

Is the death penalty for murderers a good law or a bad law? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-18 08:32:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-18 08:18
BUt we need to strike a balance between what is desirable and what is practicable. Few motorists want to kill someone with their own car, so we should not regard them as potential murderers.

By ...

Apply the red colored sentence to death penalty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 08:34:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-18 08:19
Give people more dignity and treat the living with more humanity and compassion is what I am saying.

Criminals who have no respect to other people's lives are not part of people.

Be careful when you use the word "people", stop misleading like the asinie media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-18 13:10:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-18 11:32
Ztoa,

you choose to ignore basic fundamentals that explain human nature.

Even you are a member of "people" that are full of stains and blame.

Don't you thinkthat all the accumu ...

Who chooses to ignore ?

If I am a member of "people" that are full of stains and blame, then Churchill must be in hell now.

and those who cheered him ( the whole parliment and most british) for what he did  would be ..., you know.

Then it is not "God bless the queen" but "God save England."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-19 15:53:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ztoa789 at 2011-7-18 13:10

Who chooses to ignore ?

If I am a member of "people" that are full of stains and blame, then Churchill must be in hell now.

and those who cheered him ( the whole parliment  ...

Dear Winston is dead. He was buried, therefore was eaten by ground dwelling insects and naturally decayed. After that, there is nothing.........

If you believe otherwise you may also believe that Mousey Tongue was a good guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 03:11:36 |Display all floors
The two I-feel-so-good-about-myself above :

When you go back to England, ask some people randomly on street if they think that a crimianl who has no respect to other people's lives should be included as part of people.

I dont get it, what part of "having no choice" do you not understand ?

What are you doing ? show off your English ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 03:15:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-19 19:26

I have no doubt that Mr CHurchill will meet the fate he called upon himself, buddy. But right now, your own future is under discussion.

Well, I am sure those children in heaven, who were brutally murdered and who shouldve been alive if capital penalty had been effectively carried out, they will make sure you will not share the space with them in the future.

[ Last edited by ztoa789 at 2011-7-21 03:22 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-21 10:02:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-7-21 08:48
It is in everybody's interest, including in the interest of all future victims of rapists and murderers, that no Ztoa character acquire the power to make laws and to run any jurisdiction.

We hav ...

LOL.

One thing for sure, when you die, you will not go to the place where those raped and killed children are now,  they are enjoying peace now, really cant afford letting someone like you to disturb their peace again.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.