Author: desperado123

Should the piano boy get death penalty? [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-25 00:34:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-24 04:47
Because I am absolutely against retributive injujstice. In what way would that man's judgement raise the morality of the death penalty through his confirmation of it?
Why do people singlem ...
...............................................................................................................

Yes ...........

I know your position on this topic and I respect it as your right ...........

However your post places this as an accident ...........

Which it was ........

Until the fellow went back with pre-meditated murder in mind .........

And then actually did it .........

So three things and not one  .........

An accident ..........

A cerebral process to take this further ..........

Then action in cold-blood  .......

In most countries there are 1st degree, 2nd degree and 3rd degree murder .......

Where do you think this case falls ..............  ?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-25 00:37:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2011-5-24 13:59
You'll be happy to know that I WORK HARD to make sure my kids don't grow up to be scum.
......................................................................................

I can tell you that it can be done  ..........

Although at times it is not easy as their path can deviate ...........

And it is not how much money you spend ..........

Or how much you care or concern you have  .......

But rather .........

Patience, understanding and consultation .........

Good luck with that my friend .............   

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-25 12:57:02 |Display all floors
What did this criminal learn from his family, his friends, and Chinese textbooks?

Poor Chinese with village-hukou are greedy.
Poor Chinese with village-hukou are troublesome.

So this criminal make the decision to use sword to kill this Chinese with village-hukou after he found the victim was still alive in the traffic accident.

++++++
Did the previous education partly contribute to this crime?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-25 22:54:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-25 21:17
113:
"Until thks fellow went back with premeditated murder on his mind..."
That-s supposing quite a bit. More than anyon e else does. He seems to have "premeditated murder"  ...
  .........................................................................................

Yes .............

Twice ............

And therefore you are in agreement there was a cerebral process .........

Although you believe this was a longer period than I supposed  .............

Followed by cold-blooded murder .............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 16:22:13 |Display all floors

more seneca bs

You cant justify this guys thinking.

You were not there numbnuts.

He made a decison -- it was not a rash decision - it was calculated on how to make it look like something else.........What he did deserves to be treated as a murder -- not an accident.

This anomoly is not crying out for adjustment -- Its crying out for justice -- and thats what he is getting!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 16:50:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-5-24 22:30

So are you suggesting that nebula1 should not "work hard" to raise his kids properly, that he's wasting his time....?

You give such advice to your friends and neighbours? Or you ju ...

Im not suggesting anything of the kind so dont put words in my mouth,  im simply saying that with the best will in the world you dont know for sure how your kids are going to turn out.

If you believe in revenge-literally-thats fair enough.  Im not saying my opinions are worth anymore than yours we're debating it.  But should the state be more lenient ?

Its far from a silly question to ask what punishment would you give your own son in principle.  The point here is people are quick to pass judgement on others but maybe not so quick when the problem is on their own doorstep.

I notice China have just ommitted 13 offenses that were formerlly punishable by the death sentence.

There's only one way thats going from here on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 22:07:44 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-5-26 16:50

Im not suggesting anything of the kind so dont put words in my mouth,  im simply saying that with the best will in the world you dont know for sure how your kids are going to turn out.

If yo ...

"Im not suggesting anything of the kind so dont put words in my mouth,"

Umm, uhhh, dude, where did I put words in your mouth? Do you know what (?) this is? It's a question mark. You do know what a question is as opposed to a statement?

"...im simply saying that with the best will in the world you dont know for sure how your kids are going to turn out."

No, you were not "simply saying" that. Within the context of the discussion 'tween you two you were Rebuffing his comment that he 'work hard'... that was so patently obvious...

(By the by, Stoke City didn't play Manchester U for the FA Cup. They played Manchester City. I'm surprised you got them mixed up...then again maybe I'm not...)

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.