Author: desperado123

Should the piano boy get death penalty? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-24 15:58:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-5-24 14:28

When most British and American supported to kill bin laden, when they supported to kill many people in Iraq for their definition of  justice, they supported the present actions, in which many  ...

Whats Bin Laden got to do with THIS thread or my question or what the Brit and American governments did/do ?

Stick to the topic and stop the stereotyping just for once.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 16:00:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2011-5-24 13:59

You'll be happy to know that I WORK HARD to make sure my kids don't grow up to be scum.

You dont know how your kids are going to turn out, they could have the best upbringing, education etc and still turn out bad.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-24 21:35:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-5-24 15:58
Whats Bin Laden got to do with THIS thread or my question or what the Brit and American governments did/do ?
Stick to the topic and stop the stereotyping just for once.

Should Osama Bin Laden Get the Death Penalty?

Do you support the life imprision or other penalty on bin laden?

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-5-24 09:52 PM ]
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-24 21:45:20 |Display all floors
When the western countries overthrew the former government in Iraq, it cost the lives of thousands of innocent Iraqi as well as many former Iraqi government officials including Saddam Hussein.

Is it kind of death penalty for your definition of justice?
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 22:16:53 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-23 13:57

One 21-year old motorist kills a biker, then gets killed in retaliation, and Ganz the Dunce finds this thread "the funniest"...

...and goes on chuckling to himself.

"I chu ...

Aw, senny, senny, senny! After so many years of 'fiendship' this is the way you treat me? I am so hurt I don't know if I'll be able to survive my present bout of chuckling as I write this. I am shocked! Doubly shocked as you're an alleged english teacher and clearly you didn't understand my post. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you did understand it (after all, you do claim to be an english teacher, yes?) which means that you Deliberately chose to misunderstand what I wrote. I'm triple shocked! I had no idea you thought so little of our 'fiendship' that you would Deliberately misinterpret what I wrote! And after all the time I spent writing posts to you, too... sighhhhh....

"I chuckle, therefore I am..."

Oh, I like that! I really do!

"I chuckle therefore I am....your nemesis"  Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!
"I chuckle therefore I am...the itch you can't scratch"  Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!
"I chuckle therefore I am....your worst nightmare"  Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!
"I chuckle therefore I am....your one and only true fiend"  Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 22:25:22 |Display all floors

Ummm, uhhhh, dude....

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-5-24 13:39

Would he be scum if he were your own son and would you execute him if it were YOUR decision to make ?

Would he be scum to the parents and family of the murdered young mother and would they execute him if it were their decision to make?

Silly question, you think? Yes, and it's as silly as yours. Which is why there are impartial judges (and juries). Which is the process he went through...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 22:30:40 |Display all floors

Ummm, uhhhh, dude....

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-5-24 16:00

You dont know how your kids are going to turn out, they could have the best upbringing, education etc and still turn out bad.

So are you suggesting that nebula1 should not "work hard" to raise his kids properly, that he's wasting his time....?

You give such advice to your friends and neighbours? Or you just reserve it for the Chinese....?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.