Views: 14675|Replies: 120

OBL's Death -- Did it Happen the way the Anglos Said? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-2 17:48:42 |Display all floors
Apparently, Osama was killed and buried within hours!
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 18:03:02 |Display all floors

After so many lies and deception from US and UK

we need to ask them where is the proof?

Or is this another bullsheat story coming out of the white house?

We have had so many of them: WMDs, 9/11, Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Bahrain, etc.

I smell a foul SMELL coming from the Anglos again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 18:19:05 |Display all floors

MANY QUESTIONS AND NO ANSWERS!

I am still confused and very suspicious about his death. I mean if the Yankees knew his whereabouts why did they not capture him to interrogate him and put Bin Laden on trial? Is there something the US imperialists want to hide? Are they afraid that if they put him on trial, then Bin Laden will freely speak about his cooperation with CIA? Do we people of the world do not have the right to know what Bin Laden has to say about the 9/11.
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 19:10:02 |Display all floors

Credibility

The Anglo Zionist media and political system have no credibility at all.In addition to the lies you mention
there is the moon landing hoax,the Kennedy and ML King murders,the Lusitania affair and so much more.
The poisoning of the world due to nuclear weapons testing,nuclear reactor accidents,the use of depleted
uranium and so on has been suppressed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 19:15:37 |Display all floors
inside job - has to be

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 19:20:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mechanic at 2011-5-2 17:48
Apparently, Osama was killed and buried within hours!

Glad to see you guys are wasting no time fomenting new conspiracy theories, but so far I've only heard that the US is in possession of the body; nothing about a burial.

But of course, I'm sure you'll be able to explain away any photos, fingerprints, DNA testing, and other forms of identification too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 19:27:03 |Display all floors

Dialysis

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-5-2 19:15
inside job - has to be

I wonder how poor old bin Patsy hauled his portable dialysis machine and generator and spares and fuel
and nurses and technicians and tents and medicines and arms and ammunition.How did this convoy
get across heavily guarded national borders,through mountain passes and so on.I thought spy in the sky
satellites could detect a postage stamp on the ground.Surely old Patsy's mobile phone calls would have
been picked up by the vast expensive arrays at Pine Gap and Menwith Hill ? Or should we shut down these
useless facilties and use the funds to take care of the orphans in Belarus and Afghanistan and across the
world ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.