Author: cjamesyee

Does God Exist?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-25 11:12:09 |Display all floors

I am become Death..

Originally posted by aziz at 2011-6-12 23:57
J. Robert Oppenheimer, a physicist and scientific director of the Manhattan Project, was known to be interested in Eastern religions and he sometimes quoted from Eastern philosophy. He read the Bha ...

Oppenheimer was the Zionist who headed the monstrous Manhattan project.He quoted from the Bhagvad
Gita while the Gadget went off at the Trinity centre " I am become death,the destroyer of worlds".The Zionists
and their bankster masters want to usurp the place of God.They are destroying the planet and it's people
with nuclear radiation,gender role reversal,buggery,lesbianism,frankenstein food,automobile exhausts,
permanent war,chemical poisoning and other Satanic instruments.We should all become familiar with the
Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 11:32:40 |Display all floors
There is no boogeyman.

Wise up kids or get left behind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 11:45:29 |Display all floors

Why can't big bang and God coexist?

I have studied Big Bang theory in school ... I don't see why God cannot create the Big Bang. It is written "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth".

How can the planets and the stars be born from nothing? Obviously it came from something and that something come from something else and so on. Since such a large amount of matter cannot come from nothing it must come from something that originally existed and does not need to be created. And that is God.
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 11:49:09 |Display all floors

Why are there sufferings in the world?

In the beginning, men were created to enjoy all goodness. They were not meant to fall sick or die. But, they wanted to become like God and broke the one and only command God gave them. They want to know what is right and what is wrong. Satan told them they would become likeGod if they eat the fruit knowing what is right and what is wrong. So men sinned and was cast out away from God.

Because we were cast out of God's presence, we die and we get sick...
9/11 was an outside job

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-7-25 11:57:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by PopularStar at 2011-7-25 11:45
I have studied Big Bang theory in school ... I don't see why God cannot create the Big Bang. It is written "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth".

How can the planets ...

WONDERFUL.

EXACTLY WHAT I LECTURED FEW MONTHS AGO

WE CALLED IT SUPER POWER.ITS SO VAST MATTER THAT A HUMAN BEING NEVER COMES TO KNOW THE REAL FACT ABOUT IT AND THATS WHY IT IS GOD.I BELIEVE MORE THAN IT SAID IN ALL HOLYBOOKS.BUT IT ALL AROUND YOU ,ME AND EACH AND EVERY MOLECULES ON EARTH AND SORROUNDING GALAXIES WHICH CAN BE SEEN.iTS A COMPACT  SYSTEM AND WE ARE A PART OF GOD.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 12:11:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 12:14:22 |Display all floors
Yeah, Big Boogeyman clapped his hands and created everything.

So who created the Boogeyman first?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.