Author: cjamesyee

Does God Exist?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-28 20:13:51 |Display all floors
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/ ... created-god-3156122

Atheists: Who Created God?

Does God exist? Two sides square off in the first Nightline Face-Off.
05/09/2007

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-28 22:26:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-7-26 10:10

Then what is...."nowhere in the bible does it mention that allah is the true God."

Why the fcuk do I need to be more informed about your murderous religion?  You implied that E ...

So, when you imply, it's ok right? So when you falsely accuse it ok right? When you assume, it's ok right? You're a POS, and you know it. The invite to Bangkok is still open, hell, I'll pay for you to come on over, just for the satisfation of knocking your teeth right down your throat, you unmitigated disgrace of a human....loosely translated!
P.S, it's blatantly obvious, you're a hypocritical mongrel, literate enough for you boy?
You've just been knocked down again by this Kiwi, who backs down to nobody!

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2011-7-28 09:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-26 15:02:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sillyoldman at 2011-11-26 15:19

aziz

19#

Post time 2011-6-12 23:53:29

The Darwin Tempest

Charles  Darwin’s theory of evolution set off a firestorm of controversy that  continues even today. The concept of one species descending from another  directly contradicted biblical creationism and was considered a godless  explanation for life and man.
  The onetime ministerial student wrote in a letter to John Fordyce in 1879  "I have never been an atheist in the sense of denying the existence of a  God. – I think that... an agnostic would be the most correct description of  my state of mind.” So Darwin, by his own words, was an agnostic. Unquote

That wasn’t what I read. In 1880, in reply to a correspondent, Charles wrote, “I am sorry to have to inform you that I do not believe in the Bible as a divine revelation, & therefore not in Jesus Christ as the Son of God”.

Darwin did not recant on his death bed. He began as a Christian wanting to be a pastor but lost his faith and was an atheist when he died.

Darwin's daughter Henrietta, who was with him during his last days, confirmed that he never recanted any of his scientific views.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-11-26 15:24:32 |Display all floors
Just think about a super power.All the thing happens around you is without any control??

Certainly there are power but none of us can ever see or touch it.

Its not him,her or a pc of material.Its allover the universe,even you are a part of the super power which the believer called GOD and nonbeliever called fake.

I belive in superpower and its charishmatic evolution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-11-26 15:49:50 |Display all floors
yes! guyz God is exist. Every thing every deed and every reaction handled by God.
Exterior Lighting

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-26 18:44:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2011-4-25 19:19
...and so is Marxism, Maoism, Leninism, Communism and many other -isms!

The only good -ism is humanism
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2011-11-26 18:49:15 |Display all floors
I remember a funny statement I read a few years ago. It went like this : first, God created the humans. To thank him, the humans created God.

I personally do not believe in God but wouldn't dare admit he doesn't exist. As long as people believe he exists, then he does. Whether he physically exists or is just a figment in the mind of billions of people, he actually influences the actions of billions of people.

So the real question is not "Does God exist ?" but "is God a real god or is he a creation of humans ?"

To which I answer I believe he was created by humans.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.