Views: 6050|Replies: 67

Will Occupied Germany, Japan and S. Korea ....... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-24 01:11:12 |Display all floors
Ever realize that they are just part of the US Elite Plan for total world domination   ..........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 02:51:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-4-24 01:11
Ever realize that they are just part of the US Elite Plan for total world domination   ..........  

lol, hehe, if you knew all the points where Germany is exactly the opposite of constructive to the efforts of the US.

EG, take trade changes after the last round of sanctions against iran.

Not that I mind that, I fricking love Iranian Pistachio:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 12:15:57 |Display all floors
I think Germany is in a good position to remove itself from the US sphere...S. Korea and Japan? Until North Korea goes the US will use them as an excuse to stay.

Solution? Tip the balance, unify Korea, and then question the US presence. The Koreans and the Japanese don't fear China...they see China as a good trading partner. The ROK especially has growing relations with China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-24 12:34:24 |Display all floors

Certainly ..........

The US used Russia as the excuse for remaining in Europe .......

Russia was the big bad bogeyman .........

But nothing like that now ......

But the US still wants the missile shield ........

Is it because military = money ........  ?

I am sure that US citizens must be fed up with the spending by now .......  ?

Hey BVA ...........

Didn't the US end up with rights to all German companies and patents after WWII ........

However, I am sure they they still look to make money in their own right ........

Cheers

Hey TB ........

N. Korea .......

A conflict that should have been left to resolve itself .......

But it became another illegal incursion by America  .........  

The world allowed Japan to annexe Korea from China in 1910 .......

And then interfered after they became independent in 1945  .........

Crazy ........     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 12:51:23 |Display all floors
China and Myanmar and North Korea

How "independent" are the latter two, especially when you compare them to Germany ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 15:41:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Xizhong163 at 2011-4-24 12:51
China and Myanmar and North Korea

How "independent" are the latter two, especially when you compare them to Germany ?

There are no Chinese army troops,   and no Chinese military bases in Myanmar and North Korea,    because the Burmese and North Korean regimes are fiercely proud and independent of China.

But there are US army troops and US military bases in Germany.

Having said that,  since China will soon be 5 times more powerful than the US,   and since China will automatically rule the world in the near future,   I believe that China should set up Chinese military bases in Myanmar and North Korea,   although it would take some convincing to force the Burmese and North Korean regimes to accept Chinese military bases.

Furthermore,  I also believe that it is only a matter of time before the US has to evacuate the military bases in Europe,   and that eventually China will have to step in to preserve peace and stability in Europe,   and China will have to set up Chinese military bases in the Netherlands,  Portugal,  Albania or Serbia.  possibly Denmark or Austria or Hungary.

China will soon rule the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 19:18:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-24 19:04
The relaxative must have been stored in a bottle disguised as a Whiskey bottle. X-Patter never writes such nonsense when drunk but obviously, when under the influence of a bowel deblocker he be ...
  ...............................................................................

OK ...................

Question: Were Germany, Japan and S. Korea occupied by the US in 1945 ...............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.