Author: expatter

Censorship protects the censor .............. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-23 14:14:49 |Display all floors
Yeah, let us be a team, you and me ...

Lets try to think of ideas, how we can make this harmonized society even more harmonious.

Is there a reward for such great ideas ?

Or can I receive some money for reporting offenders  (those who sidestep censorship)  ?

Those bad, bad "insects" who dare to use VPN's, can I get a reward from the government if I report them ?

Lets try to become millionaires.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-23 14:30:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Xizhong163 at 2011-4-23 14:14
Yeah, let us be a team, you and me ...
Lets try to think of ideas, how we can make this harmonized society even more harmonious.
Is there a reward for such great ideas ?
Or can I receive s ...
......................................................................................................

I would certainly be happy to report those that would seek to turn China into the next Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and even now Libya, and for free ................

I do not believe the human rights of one person are worth the deaths of 100,000's in bombing and starvation ..........   

So .............

Human rights and censorship ..........

The holocaust anyone ............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-23 14:31:33 |Display all floors

Chernobyl

Originally posted by Xizhong163 at 2011-4-23 13:16
petera

Chernobyl ?

Fukushima ?

I am all ears !

The death toll at Chernobyl is estimated at one million.The Zionist media has censored all discussion of
Chernobyl because the Rothschilds own Rio Tinto which provides 10% of the world's uranium.Also the
Zionist Reuben brothers controlled Kazakhstan's uranium exports for a while.The Zionists are pushing the
prtentially fatal nuclear "rennaisance".

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-23 14:38:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2011-4-23 14:31
The death toll at Chernobyl is estimated at one million.The Zionist media has censored all discussion of
Chernobyl because the Rothschilds own Rio Tinto which provides 10% of the world's urani ...

Thanks, I will take a look at that ...................

What constantly Rudi fails to understand is that anything in China is big news ............

To keep the Western sheeple's attention away from places such as Iraq and Afghanistan ........

This was predicted by Orwell in the character of Winston Smith ............

But the irony was this was supposed to be the USSR ...........      

Just look what happened after it became credible to report the real Vietnam War .......

The sheeple around the world awoke and stopped it because it was in their face and it was obviously wrong  .............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-23 14:43:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-4-23 14:38

Thanks, I will take a look at that ...................

What constantly Rudi fails to understand is that anything in China is big news ....... ...

Do not tell me that you believe in petera's rubbish.

If you do, you will have lost my last respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-23 15:04:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Xizhong163 at 2011-4-23 14:43
Do not tell me that you believe in petera's rubbish.
If you do, you will have lost my last respect.
   ..............................................................................

Yes ........................

And even more censorship ..............

What can we learn from this  ..............  

If you haven't noticed you will find that I have dialogue with many people on this forum and I seek my own position on different issues ..............

But I would never seek to tell you who you could or could not converse with ..........

This is in the bounds of your human rights after all ..............  

And I am supposed to respect that ..........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-23 15:08:12 |Display all floors
1 million Chernobyl death ?

Evidence ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.