Views: 2327|Replies: 7

Former Peruvian President " el chino " [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-18 13:34:19 |Display all floors
Here is a very moving and emotional tribute from the white Peruvian people to former Peruvian President Fujimori,  popularly known as " el chino ",  "  the Chinese man ".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3bPKVOIvi8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFcrhwLDZk&feature=related

The white Peruvian people are expressing their heart-felt gratitude to former president " el chino ".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 23:02:57 |Display all floors
It's only a derogatory slang in the Latin America to label all individuals who have some Asian trace regardless if the person is Chinese, or Japanese, or Korean root

[ Last edited by GoChina888 at 2011-4-18 11:04 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 01:07:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-4-18 23:02
It's only a derogatory slang in the Latin America to label all individuals who have some Asian trace regardless if the person is Chinese, or Japanese, or Korean root

Some people in other parts of the world don't know the difference between Japanese people and Chinese people.

Some people in other parts of the world think that anybody who comes from any country near China is Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 05:10:05 |Display all floors

Former Peruvian President " el chino "

[quote]Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-4-18 23:02

Some people in Peru have probably never seen a map of China.

Some people in China have probably never looked at a map of Peru.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 22:38:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-19 09:47

You are an even greater idiot than Chinpatriot el losero aka khonchin.

'el chino' is NOT derogatory.

While they (or anyone) consider all individuals with some trace Asia as equals is derogatory. A simpleton view just due to the eye-shape?

I have never learned "confusing" Danish, or Norwegian, or Swedish, and simply "summarizing" labeling them by a mere word

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 01:32:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-20 18:34
8: That is YOUR narrow view, and nobody else's that matters. In other words: Your narrow mind and yourself don't matter at all.

The Ibero-Americans also refer to waidiren in general as 'gringos ...

More than once, friends of mine with Asian traces (a taiwanese, an indonesian, for instance) in Brazil and Paraguay already made comments about derogatory remarks the locals did about Asians. So it's not guessing but declaration of people who live there.   

PS.: About narrow view: I'm so sorry I do not have your understanding about world anthropology but I do swear the day you make a lecture in UN, I'll be in the 1st row to enlarge my view?

Please, have mercy of my stupidity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 02:41:06 |Display all floors
They're long-time friends n' I fully rely on their words due to their rightness and would not have reason to tell untruth.

And do not worry about the adjectives I use   I am a fan of the western humanism, no doubt! Specially of the far-right humanism! You'd be touched if take notice of my hardworking effort to emulate their behavior  

Needless to thank my efforts!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.