Views: 1292|Replies: 4

China will save the Serbian people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-18 10:56:43 |Display all floors
Boze pravde  and Kina pravde

God and China will help bring justice to the Serbian people.

When China takes over from the US as the most powerful country in the world,   China will bring justice to the poor innocent Serbian people who were victims of Anglo Amerikan aggression and bombing indiscriminately innocent Serbian people and destroying all the economic infrastructure of Serbia.

When China defeats the US and China takes over the world,  China will bring justice to the Serbian people and the Anglo Amerikans will be forced to pay for their aggression against innocent Serbia,   and the Anglo Amerikans will have to pay financial war reparations to Serbia to compensate for all the destruction caused by the bombing.

Together with fraternal Russia,  China and Russia will help defeat evil Amerika and bring justice to the innocent Serbian nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 11:31:23 |Display all floors
A very emotional and touching declaration of love and friendship from a Chinese man to Serbia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxBW-xeblw&feature=related

All we hear from the Chinese people in Serbia is that the Chinese people love Serbia and the Serbian people,   because the white Serbian people are not racist and the white Serbian people treat Chinese people as equals.

On the contrary,  all we hear from the Chinese people living in the Anglo Amerikan countries such as England,  New Zealand, Australia,  US,  is how racist the white Anglo Amerikan people are,   and how Chinese people hate the Anglo Amerikan people back,   revenge is sweet and patient,  and that the Anglo Americkans are the enemies,   and a future war to be prepared for against the racist white Anglo Americkans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 18:16:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-18 11:31
On the contrary,  all we hear from the Chinese people living in the Anglo Amerikan countries such as England,  New Zealand, Australia,  US,  is how racist the white Anglo Amerikan people are,   and how Chinese people hate the Anglo Amerikan people back,   revenge is sweet and patient,  and that the Anglo Americkans are the enemies,   and a future war to be prepared for against the racist white Anglo Americkans....

This is complete crap.  I, myself, dated a chinese man for 4 years.  The only racist issues came from his family.  No one batted an eye seeing us together on the street.  Why would they?  People date everyone.  My entire life I can't think even think of racism towards the chinese people.  I've experienced it with blacks, and with mexicans / hispanics.  But asians?  They get reverse discrimination.  The stereotype we have of the chinese is they are smarter and more successful than the average.  So the racism comes in the form of trying to get the chinese kid to do your homework so you'll get an 'a'.  Maybe it's different in other places.  I'm speaking honestly here - I have never witnessed any racism towards chinese in my lifetime in the US.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 19:14:02 |Display all floors
At any rate, the serbian people do not need 'saved' from anybody.  Do you think they are just a bunch of girls?

I like the direction they have taken.  Instead of playing the victim card, they have been moving on with their future with pride and dignity.  They are making many progresses.  They will join the EU and beat them at their own game.  Serbians are proud people.  Please don't make them out to be such hopeless, pathetic victims that they need 'saved' by China - or anyone else.  If there is any real friend of the serbian people, it's the russians.  Russia has been a trusted friend for centuries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 13:43:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-18 19:14
At any rate, the serbian people do not need 'saved' from anybody.  Do you think they are just a bunch of girls?

I like the direction they have taken.  Instead of playing the victim card, they ha ...

I am just saying that China will have completed its industrialization within another 10 years,  and with 5 times the population of the US,  China will have 5 times the economic,  the financial and industrial power of the US.   The Chinese military will soon be 5 times more powerful than the US military,  and China will soon rule the world.

Therefore,   China will be in a good position to help Serbia and the Serbian people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.