Author: andr0078

The rich must be hidden from the eyes of the poor [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-5 08:18:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-4 23:58
I am not a 3-year old.  So, ...
hahaahaaa..
I believe that you are not a 3-year old baby.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 11:01:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Everynowhere at 2011-4-3 18:40
A question that bothers me much more is: Why do some (CERTAINLY NOT ALL) rich like to show off?

I believe that those rich who feel the need to show off are having problems themselves. What poor  ...

Now I see why you drive a gps tagged car,
while I mostly use my fleet of chauffeur driven +7m vehicles

is it right that some traffic fines in ch are based on what kind of car you're driving?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 18:13:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-5 01:28 AM

Does it matter?

You convey the words.  They must have impressed you.

I am not a 3-year old.  I know whether you agree or do not agree with the "author".

So, ...

Yes, it does matter. Like you said I convey the words.  Therefore I am merely the messenger. If a journalist
report a murder, does it mean he is impressed with the murderer?

You undermine the intelligence of the Chinese people. You think by reading this article the poor Chinese
would organise an uprising against their own government? The government that pulled so many of them
out of poverty?  You think the common people have no brain & want to go back to the civil war period or the
era where China was occupied by foreign powers?  You think they forget the humiliation? You think the
common people have no memory of the tough times of the past where they didn't have enough to eat?

By discussing these problems in the open it'd prompt the government to hurry up & place the needs of the
poverty stricken as a priority.

You maybe not be a 3-year-old but your mentality is that of a child.

I tell you my motive of this post:  I used to be very very poor.  Through education, dedication & hard work
alone I now live a very comfortable life.  I do not allow myself to forget the struggle of the past.  I have a lot of sympathy for the poor everywhere in the world. I am what they call in Australia a "leftie".  
Now I don't expect you to believe me or understand it.  You, after all, have a mentality of a child.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 18:20:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-4-3 09:31 PM

Oye Big Nose, less of the Piggy>

Yes I agree with putting some money where it is needed more, when vast wealth comes anyones way.

BUT what is 'vast wealth?

Keep several Million for ...

Ah, I found out something about Austin.  Austin is rich & that's why he is upset by my article.

Same goes for chopsticks.  Chopsticks is a corrupt wealthy official.  That's why he/she is so angry about my article.

Too close to the bone. Hit the nerves folks. The truth hurts huh!

Now I await the avalanche of assaults.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 18:25:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-3 18:25
[Red] Your posts here are very DISTURBING !

[Red] Your posts here are very DISTURBING !  That was why.

Oh, how I wish I were more na&iu ...

YA, CHOP CHOP GOT A POINT.         I AGREE ........... THIS THREAD IS VERY, VERY, VERY  DISTURBING

What I said, remains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 18:28:33 |Display all floors
It doesn't surprise me if Chopsticks is behind the land confiscation of the peasants.  Some of the peasants
were beaten up & even killed.  You days are numbered Chocksticks.  The leadership of the Chinese
government is going to come down hard on corrupt officials like you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 18:45:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by immouse at 2011-4-5 07:55 PM

YA, CHOP CHOP GOT A POINT.         I AGREE ........... THIS THREAD IS VERY, VERY, VERY  DISTURBING

I am glad you are entertained imrat   :lol

[ Last edited by andr0078 at 2011-4-5 08:18 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.