Author: andr0078

The rich must be hidden from the eyes of the poor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-3 20:50:38 |Display all floors

I hope my post responding to Everynowhere will appear soon.  Perhaps, it is the Chinese words ...
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 23:53:45 |Display all floors
Thanks, my post finally appears. #52

永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-4 20:24:42 |Display all floors
+++++++++++++
"Chinese are still Chinese, whether rich or poor.
Probably, not.
Someone said a large amount rich Chinese have thrown Mainland Chinese citizen already. Technically, Many of the previous rich Chinese are not mainland Chinese any more.

+++++++++++++
Take the example of 468 when he argued that the poor rural Chinese children should pursue tertiary education even if this would mean bankrupting the family.  The objective of Chinese people like 468 for a tertiary education is not to acquire knowledge or excellence but so that the Chinese poor can leave the poverty trap and turn out a "xiu cai" (scholar) which can change their fate; to be a "guan" or an official that would make them rich!  
Let me remind  you of the topic:
That topic is "A Congress member said, 'We shouldn't encourage village children to go to university.'"
Why? the congress member think the present universities in China is designed for the Rich Chinese.

I repeat my opinion again. not you so called "the poor rural Chinese children should pursue tertiary education even if this would mean bankrupting the family. "
1. The responsibility of Congress member should find the mistakes in the university education, as she said "the high tuition", "the corrupt administration", "city-hukou can't be changed back to "village-hukou"", "...".
She should not tolerate the bad university situation in China as what she described and should not discourage village children.

2. Who can get access to a university?
They are Chinese talent in high school. They must pass fierece competition especially for the access of a good university.

3. But I still believe that eduation is one of major way to decrease the poverty.
The parent generation was living in poverty. One guy could pull out poverty and work as a white-collar in companies after he studied in a university.

+++++++++++++
Again.
X guy got huge benefits from one system. the family members of X guy probably would praise and defend the system, such as the 2nd generation of the Rich and government officials.
Y guy work hard but get few benefits from one system. the family members of Y guy probably would complain and criticise the system, such as some of migrant workers, mortgage slaves, workers in companies,...

Do X guy and Y guy have the right to present their opinions?
In Z country, the government blocks the complainment and criticism by censoring system.

How to settle the prise and the criticism?
the disclosure of the assets of high ranking politicians. It's illegal in Z country.
List the data and evidence,
e.g. How much tax do they need to pay? How much social welfare do they enjoy?
In Z country, government officials enjoy far lower tax than the poor people, the same time, government officials enjoy far higher social welfare than the poor people.

... ...

+++++++++++++
Perhaps, 468 was mocking at the level of corruption in China but that proves to be an unhealthy and dangerous obsession
Yes, mocking?..hehe..I try to find the evidence from the data, not based on the conclusion in textbooks published by the government.

actually, I have dim hope about the anti-corruption in China.

AS a rich Chinese and powerful Chinese can get huge profits from the present system in a short time, but create huge risks in the future, as what I have said, a paradise of speculators, not a homeland.

I am going to learn the trend, the prediction of China, not what Chinese government should do. Of course I will still write the present situation for the predcition.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-4-5 12:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 23:52:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andr0078 at 2011-4-3 19:02

Who's 468?

Who is 468?

468 is a toad.

The rest, I will leave it to your imagination.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 23:58:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andr0078 at 2011-4-3 19:11

Chopsticks, again these are the words of the author, not mine. :=) :)

Does it matter?

You convey the words.  They must have impressed you.

I am not a 3-year old.  I know whether you agree or do not agree with the "author".

So, really it doesn't matter if they are not your words.  

Dare to say you don't agree with the "author" ?
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 00:02:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andr0078 at 2011-4-3 19:15

Chopsticks, again, it's not my article. I am just printing it here for us to discuss.  I don't have any motive.
Trust me.

I'll locate the original article & the author so that you write to him yourself & rebuff his assertion, ok?

Childish !

This is wasting time.

Pass.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-5 08:16:46 |Display all floors
468 is a toad.
+++++++
Thanks, maybe I am a bad guy..hahahahaa.a.

In traditional Chinese culture,
Social class
Upper class, middle class, and lower class

A guy in lower class want to marry a women in upper classs.
This phenomenon is called by a toad want to eat the meat of a Swan.
Or a flower is planted in the sh-i-t of Bull.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-4-5 08:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.