The rich must be hidden from the eyes of the poor [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-3 18:13:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-4-3 17:42

[quote]QUOTE:Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-4-3 15:25

There is nothing wrong with earned wealth

Chao Ren VFP And that is the key issue here

Chao Ren VFP  [/quote]

You are wrong as THERE IS !

It depends on how people UNDERMINE something that is not a problem AS A PROBLEM .

And this is a constant problem faced by good governments trying to succeed and improve the lives of her people.  

Just like good parents trying to raise their children well.  They (the children) must accept sacrifice and learn discipline.  But, often a prying neighbour will malign the parents as someone monstrous and dictatorial, thereby causing a rift between parents and child.

Would a deliquent or rebellious child be good for the parents ?  

Certainly not !

Perhaps, JEALOUSY.  It will make the prying neighbour look and feel better seeing the failure of the good parents.

THRILL, EGO, whatever !  We cannot rule out all possible gains to the evil neighbour.
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 18:25:05 |Display all floors
[Red] Your posts here are very DISTURBING !

Originally posted by andr0078 at 2011-4-3 16:37

Oh, I don't feel sad when China succeeds.  These are the author’s words.  I think the author feels for the
poor who have their land confiscated, some even die fighting for their land, the low wages & the unfair
manner the migrant workers are treated.  

Having said that, the government is development the interior of the country now.  This will help the peasant
raise their standard of living & improve their livelihood.  

Please don’t be too sensitive & defensive when we make suggestions & express opinion which might not be to your liking.  No government is perfect.

[Red] Your posts here are very DISTURBING !  That was why.

Oh, how I wish I were more naïve and believe that you indeed come with no evil intentions or ulterior motives.

If I am not sensitive and do not defend, would the gullible Chinese who read your very disturbing posts here not be misled and be provoked to rioting or hating their government and the rich ?

You are CLEARLY trying to cause a rift BUT you defended with your denial (after my posts).
永垂不朽

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 18:40:30 |Display all floors
A question that bothers me much more is: Why do some (CERTAINLY NOT ALL) rich like to show off?

I believe that those rich who feel the need to show off are having problems themselves. What poor existence it is to be only appreciated for the money you have!
Truly successful rich people are usually very modest in public, don't buy sports cars or anything like that. The rich who show off are usually children of people who got rich and want to compensate for their issues of being not as successful as their parents. Imagine you're always in the shadow of your dad - that's not a nice feeling! You want to be appreciated for the one you are too - and therefore buy expensive things and try to show that you're "cool". Those who envy this kind of people should keep that in mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 19:02:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-3 05:09 PM

I thought 468 would be delighted to write here.  I am surprised to see his absence so far.

[Purple]  - that is good news.

[Red] - the Chinese government did the right t ...

Who's 468?
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 19:08:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2011-4-3 04:55 PM

There is nothing wrong with earned wealth

Chao Ren VFP

You are right Piggy there's nothing with earned wealth.  As a society, if someone is so very wealthy with so much surplus money, he has the moral obligation to help out the poor with just a tiny bit of his wealth.  
That tiny bit is a lot for the poor but won't make a dent on the rich.  After all, the rich become rich on the back of the poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 19:11:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-3 05:47 PM

"wave of mass killings" ?

If it is any wave, I think it is still a small wave as compared to what we see in USA or Australia.

However and yes, I do agree that th ...

Chopsticks, again these are the words of the author, not mine. :=) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 19:15:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chopsticks11 at 2011-4-3 05:53 PM

This is tragic and I am sorry for the supervisor who was the victim.

There must be a serious understanding, no doubt.

But then, does this one incident make it a trend indica ...

Chopsticks, again, it's not my article. I am just printing it here for us to discuss.  I don't have any motive.
Trust me.

I'll locate the original article & the author so that you write to him yourself & rebuff his assertion, ok?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.