Author: GoChina888

Remember the serene pastor who wanted to burn the Koran? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-4 04:04:59 |Display all floors
Do you really believe, with advanced missiles and daily sport-shootings by US GIs, the majority civilian death is not at the US hands? Look at your hands, it is tainted with blood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 06:38:08 |Display all floors

Talmud

The fiend is evil.Questioning the holohoax is not tolerated in the Anglo Zionist heartland.People are
imprisoned for it and I am sure people have been killed for it.Death threats have been made,offices have been
torched,scholars have been injured in assaults.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 09:09:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-4-4 04:04
Do you really believe, with advanced missiles and daily sport-shootings by US GIs, the majority civilian death is not at the US hands? Look at your hands, it is tainted with blood.

Are we talking libya or iraq here?

I would say in both cases the US produced less casualties.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 09:11:10 |Display all floors
Kill the White people

Insanity has no bounds

Neither does hate!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 11:56:34 |Display all floors

a Better Idea than #46..

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 12:02:55 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-4 18:13:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-4-4 12:02

The fiend's deliberately missing the point as usual.

When you have been oppressing the helpless Afghanis for long enough, their hatred for you will eventually reach a boiling point. ...

Helpless afghanis?  Are you high?

Ask yourself just why the afghan war has gone on so long if the afghanis are so 'helpless'?  How have these 'helpless afghanis' continued to kill our soldiers day after day, month after month, year after year now.  How do you think that is possible?

Well we know Iran is behind the taliban supplying them with weapons.  I also believe China is supporting them as well to prolong the war.  China supported the mujahideen against the soviets along with the US.  Why wouldn't they support the taliban against us?  Who has benefited the most from this war?  China.  I wonder who else is in bed with them.  China, Iran,,,,who else is providing weapons to the taliban?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.