Views: 2643|Replies: 21

revolutionar our resident CIA stooge [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-23 13:33:59 |Display all floors
has been talking down the problem of the nuclear disaster in Japan.

"No danger" the catch cry for some strange reason - why else would someone do this if not a stooge of the US as they try to divert attention from what could be possibly the worst nuclear disaster the planet has seen - a disaster that will make Chernobyl look like a dog fart in a typhoon.

Already much of the western pacific ocean has been shown to be severely contaminated - the radiation cloud has reached right up into the jet stream and has been carried right across to Iceland - warnings are now being issued that the airbourne contamination will spread to European states such as France and the UK.

The current wind shift is now carrying the radioactive cloud across Japan and over Taiwan and Korea.

and revolutionar has told us all it is nothing to worry about?????????

who is paying you to spread this propaganda revo????

As this deadly cloud spreads it will probably cover virtually all of the northern hemisphere - and amerika is right in the firing line - time to get out your tinfoil hats dudes........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 13:54:46 |Display all floors
you are a bundle of nerves.

I still say

the total number who will directly die from this nuclear accident will still be smaller than a bus accident.

no change in my assessment

and the worse is already over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 14:00:50 |Display all floors
Not even Chinese experts (on CCTV) agree that the nuclear reactors in Japan will go Chernobyl.

Go eat a cookie kongque, and stop spewing nonsense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 14:06:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cataphract at 23-3-2011 16:00
Not even Chinese experts (on CCTV) agree that the nuclear reactors in Japan will go Chernobyl.

Go eat a cookie kongque, and stop spewing nonsense.

best you catch up on the latest news dude - it has already passed the threat level of Chernobyl - ...

Chernobyl was virtually an instant threat - of a different type to what is now happening.

And of course the "exspurts" on CCTV will downsize the threat - do you think they will tell the truth and risk massive panic???

Wake up an smell the roses snake.......
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 14:10:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 23-3-2011 15:54
you are a bundle of nerves.

I still say

the total number who will directly die from this nuclear accident will still be smaller than a bus accident.

no change in my assessment

and the w ...

no nerves here - I am totally safe and sound - but I do take note of the world news and I will not try to conceal the truth from others who might be in serious danger unless they can get out of the way.

there will be many of thousands die from this over the next decade and millions of birth defects for generations.

Time you got the facts straight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 14:19:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-3-23 14:06

best you catch up on the latest news dude - it has already passed the threat level of Chernobyl - ...

Chernobyl was virtually an instant threat - of a different type to what is now happening.

And of course the "exspurts" on CCTV will downsize the threat - do you think they will tell the truth and risk massive panic???

Wake up an smell the roses snake.......

Oh, it has passed that of Chernobyl? Really? Why don't you show me some data to support this ridiculous statement.

As far as I can tell, there is only enough radiation leaked to endanger those within the a few km of the facility. Chernobyl spread radioactive particles across Europe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 14:24:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cataphract at 23-3-2011 16:19

Oh, it has passed that of Chernobyl? Really? Why don't you show me some data to support this ridiculous statement.

As far as I can tell, there is only enough radiation leaked to endanger th ...

how long since you have scanned your wire service news???

It has already reached Iceland and warnings are it will reach France and UK.

That's the latest so catch up. Then I expect to see an apology.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.