Author: kongque

BBC attacks China over Libya stance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-23 06:09:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-3-23 05:56

Allow me to explain (again!): The Arab League and the African Union are the parties most relevant to the Libyan situation. BOTH wanted the no-fly zone. In respect of their wishes China went a ...

No.  I don't understand how they've been betrayed.  By whom?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 08:25:52 |Display all floors

Don't bother

Allow me to explain (again!): The Arab League and the African Union are the parties most relevant to the Libyan situation. BOTH wanted the no-fly zone. In respect of their wishes China went a ...

Don't bother reasoning with the fiend.To her morality,decency,reason,facts and the truth mean absolutely
nothing.She is paid to promote hatred and violence and does that in the basest and cruellest way possible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 09:35:40 |Display all floors

Oh, sweetums, don't be like that.....

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-23 06:09

No.  I don't understand how they've been betrayed.  By whom?

Playing coy again, are you...?

Of course you understand....and we both know that you do...!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 09:37:52 |Display all floors

Not to worry....

Originally posted by petera at 2011-3-23 08:25

Don't bother reasoning with the fiend.To her morality,decency,reason,facts and the truth mean absolutely
nothing.She is paid to promote hatred and violence and does that in the basest and crue ...

I'm not reasoning with her. I'm merely stating the facts. I leave the reasoning to her...and therein lies her problem....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 10:19:28 |Display all floors

So why are they spanking him without giving the curfew a chance to work?

Gadhafi's son or successor actually announced that Libya will comply with the proposed No-fly zone immediately after it was approved by the 10 countries.

However, the rebels rejected the idea and continued to attack the Libya government with fighter jets. One of them was actually shot down by Gadhafi's forces in a video. However, instead of attacking the rebels for non-compliance to the No-fly zone, the Norse pirate states attacked Gadhafi's forces and civilians immediately. So it is clear that the main purpose of the Norse pirate states is to install a puppet in Libya like what they have been doing all over the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 10:28:40 |Display all floors
It's another mess and disaster created by the masters of disasters- Britain and the U.S.

Let them clean it up, if they can.

China has made the correct decision to not get involved in their wars.

As have India, Russia, Brazil, Germany ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 14:38:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-3-23 09:35

Playing coy again, are you...?

Of course you understand....and we both know that you do...!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Um no.  I don't see a case of betrayal here.  China had a chance to do something by using veto powers.  China did not because asked not to by the arab league and african union.  China knew the language of the resolution included authorization of wider military strikes.  It wasn't kept from china what the inentions were.

What i can't understand is why China is complaing?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.