Author: manoj10

Support Arab hero Gaddafi [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-5-31 12:01:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-26 16:02
41: I have said numerous times I do not support the Western alliance of invaders and self-appointed 'liberators' of the LIbyan people.

I do not support them for some very self-serving reasons:  ...

Muammar Gaddafi will be killed in the hand of opposition tribe.This desired by the US n allies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 12:53:28 |Display all floors

Reply #58 aziz's post

Nato's bombing of Gadafi unites West and Arab / moslim world more than any thing that can ever happen., short of direct bombing of Israel of course.

Good for the rise of Arabs / moslims.

no morals Chinamen scared? worried? what is it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 13:02:45 |Display all floors

Its a cat n mouse playing right now.If US wish they can kill Gaddafi right now.Its not OBL a stranger hiding in different country.Gaddafi is alive for  the great favour of US at their own interest i.g. to continue the war machine in the mediterrian sea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 13:25:44 |Display all floors

Reply #60 aziz's post

if moslims and Arabs dont take this opportunity to be globalised and close to the West ,
moslims and Arabs will never rise.

if Arab Spring is stopped because  it is misled by no morals Chinamen and or  fear of West,

there is no second chance for moslims and Arabs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 13:35:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-3-19 02:22
The Arab Hero Gaddafi is fighting the Al Qaeda on one side and the Zionists US on the other side.

Gaddafi is the one who can bring stability to Libya

Why

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 13:35:50 |Display all floors

Reply #60 aziz's post

you can either believe the conspiracy theorists and skunks of CD forum ( in which case Arabs and moslims are forever condemned to their present situation of slavery and poverty) or you can give Arabs and moslims achance  to rise , to have freedom, prosperity, fairness, pride of place, productive. The ball is in the court of the Arabs and moslims.

The revolutionaries in Tunisia , Egypt and Libya have acted correctly. what should Aziz do?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-31 13:48:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-5-31 13:35
you can either believe the conspiracy theorists and skunks of CD forum ( in which case Arabs and moslims are forever condemned to their present situation of slavery and poverty) or you can give Ara ...

I donot have headech about Arabs unless only in humanitarian ground.The Arab and Muslim is not same.
Libya and Pakistan were the hub of terrorist,killer,offender.Now They have to pay for it.

I am praying to god that with the Arab spring the uncounted money distribution by Arabs to the eastern SE Asian Islamic terrorist would be stopped forever.Sorry I am a non Arab.And I am glad of it !!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.