Author: cjamesyee

Garden of Eden is Here [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-7-25 08:43:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-7-25 00:42
shut your face, closet racist kunt - unless you relinquish NZ back to the natives!

And this is on topic how? You relinquish this forum back to decent people, now there's an idea! Oops, you just got slapped again, moron!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 19:55:58 |Display all floors
66123755v10_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-25 20:59:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cjamesyee at 2011-7-25 19:55

I'm proud of my parents who taught me to despise islam and fight against it, which I do here and have done in the military as well. I put my money where my mouth, unlike so many here!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 17:16:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Wahahaha at 2011-7-24 19:42
shut your face, closet racist kunt - unless you relinquish NZ back to the natives!

余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 17:42:55 |Display all floors
It is a sin in Islam to use such words ! (racist kunt)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 17:53:35 |Display all floors
Pakistani Islamic party leader: a woman should not report rape unless she has four witnesses

Munawar Hasan is the President of Jamaat-e-Islami of Pakistan, the country's largest and most powerful pro-Sharia party. This video is not in English, unfortunately, but in it he says that a woman should not report being raped unless she has four male Muslim witnesses who saw the act. In this he is on solid Qur'anic ground: "Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they produce not witnesses, they verily are liars in the sight of Allah" (Qur'an 24:13).

The Malaysian Islamic reformist group Sisters in Islam has pointed out the injustice of this:

In Pakistan, it is reported that three out of four women in prison under its Hudud laws [these are the laws of what it forbidden and permitted by Allah himself], are rape victims. Because rape is equated with zina [unlawful sexual intercourse] under Hudud law, rape victims are required to produce four pious male witnesses. It is of course nearly impossible for the rape victims to produce the four male witnesses required to prove their allegation. Therefore their police report of rape was taken as a confession of illicit sex on their part and they were duly found guilty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-7-31 18:28:40 |Display all floors
It is a sin in Islam to use such words ! (racist kunt)

I am pointing this serious question to our   I s l a m   expert.

Does it constitute a sin using very bad words, the words wahahaha is using in a regular way ???

Please give me some consultation on this.

A friend of mine is seriously considering to convert to  I s l a m  ,

but he is put off by the bad language of some people claiming to advocate   I s l a m  .

It#s an urgent request.

Please answer me !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.