Author: sansukong

China should be cautious of 'Net mercenaries' [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-30 14:50:04 |Display all floors

Some "spokesman" of foreign clandestine

.........service - tend to create "set of beliefs" that would create the "Shortage in material, fiscal shortage" scenerio in weakstates - especially "culturally weak" states when "rational", "intelligent" are "silent" due to "torture", "harassment" caused by GANGS, CULTS who needs "SET OF BELIEFS" that is advantageous to their groups!

hmmmmm

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Grandmaster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-31 15:41:52 |Display all floors

Reply #69 seneca's post

All you are good at is shooting your foul mouth from the hip. You are not only without cojones, you are also
without substance as you cannot stand by what you have posted. Barking insensibly is all you are good at.
As usual, when challenged, you run off with your tail between your legs. Accept my challenge if you have
found your cojones! Otherwise, make yourself scarce.

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2011-4-1 05:49 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-31 22:46:59 |Display all floors
snakey is blabbering with nonsense when he knows he'll lose the challenge against Sansukong.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 05:31:34 |Display all floors

Reply #71 seneca's post

Don't you think you have made enough of a nuisance and a fool of yourself? Have you got no shame or
self-respect at all? Go back to where you come from if you dislike China and the Chinese that much. Why?
Cannot find your cojones again? May I suggest you jump into the sewage pond to end your self-inflicted
miseries. Don't worry, you won't be missed! That, I am sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 07:06:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sansukong at 2011-4-1 05:31
Don't you think you have made enough of a nuisance and a fool of yourself? Have you got no shame or
self-respect at all? Go back to where you come from if you dislike China and the Chinese tha ...

Do you think Seneca gets paid $0.50 cents for every negative post about China?  Why would a middle-aged man spend all his time on Chinese forums?   Doesn't he have a real job?  or a life?  It's like everytime I come here, Seneca has made 100 new posts.   HE'S ALWAYS HERE.  It's really sad....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 11:55:06 |Display all floors
the wu-mao party has been a Chinese invention.... from Chinese governmentals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 12:14:36 |Display all floors

Reply #62 seneca's post

Originally posted by seneca on 2011-3-22 20:38:

No matter how big your lies become, Sans Souci, I can never get any 'tail between' my 'legs'.

If you think I lie about you, why don't you accept my challenge?

If you have no cojones, borrow two from any street stray.

[ Last edited by sansukong at 2011-4-1 03:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.