Views: 2420|Replies: 22

Conquest of Islam by the Anglo empire [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-3 22:55:36 |Display all floors
The Anglo-Irish empire is polishing up last pockets of Islamic resistance in the middle east.

The imperial rulers from the British Isles have won a great victory, world's oil resources.

And, he who controls the oil, controls the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-3 23:58:06 |Display all floors
You are wrong!

The Western powerhouses had already conquered the Arab world.

And they carried it out specially with three great movements: firstly they defeated militarily the Arabs in the medieval Crusades. After, they occupied the Middle East in the search of oil specially after the 19th century's Industrial Revolution, by creating the current artificial countries that still exist over there. Thanks it for Churchill.

This last action was superb because it fed the local elite greed by creating artificial royal kingdom such as the Saudi Arabia and making the local elite, Westerners partners specially preventing the local people to protest against the Western's invasion and occupation of the Middle East.

The current unrest only means that the local puppets enthroned by the West are weakening and it is a warning to the West that it's time to replace them by fresh blood ones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 00:03:15 |Display all floors
Oh those poor, poor, victimized arabs.  Unable to do anything for themselves.

You really insult arabs with this kind of thinking.  I know you hate america, and that's cool.  But be careful in your mudslinging, you are also deeply insulting arabs.  

Or at least it should be seen as an insult.  I don't get this victim mentality.  Are they just a region of little girls?  No one has a backbone?  No one has pride enough to stand up?  Never?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 00:14:05 |Display all floors
Islam like Judaism is Western ... DUH!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 00:14:41 |Display all floors
sons and daughters of the same Abraham

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 06:10:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-4 00:03
Oh those poor, poor, victimized arabs.  Unable to do anything for themselves.

You really insult arabs with this kind of thinking.  I know you hate america, and that's cool.  But be careful in your mudslinging, you are also deeply insulting arabs.  

Or at least it should be seen as an insult.  I don't get this victim mentality.  Are they just a region of little girls?  No one has a backbone?  No one has pride enough to stand up?  Never?

They do resist.

Supporting palestinians, or posing as suicidal human bombs, or enlisting in the ranks of Al Qaeda.

But accordingly to the Western media those Arabs, who fight against the Westerners, are just terrorists

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-4 06:13:42 |Display all floors

Reply #2 GoChina888's post

Hoot!

Good work -- is it any wonder why I missed your smiling face around here for so long?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.