Views: 5188|Replies: 10

Who would taking good care of you when you are in a bad situation? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-25 15:54:19 |Display all floors
such as when you are sick,lost job,or in a financial problems,or in a sad mood while you lost your beloved ones?
whom ever helped you through? whomever encouraged you and stand-by your sides?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-25 16:22:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-2-25 15:54
such as when you are sick,lost job,or in a financial problems,or in a sad mood while you lost your beloved ones?

a lot of people run to help when I am in need especially one close friend and a cousin .When you are happy you see who share your happiness,when you are unhappy again you see who share your sorrow.Sometimes people not only they do not share your sorrow but they give you a push to go furthure and deeper into sorrow.Difficulties show the real feelings of people

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-25 18:11:56 |Display all floors

Our parents and our friends.
They can encourage us and give us the faith to overcome the difficult.
When we lost our ways,we know the point we need is not help,it is the strength.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-26 17:15:08 |Display all floors
Always my family and friends out there be help.
just being tough!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-27 03:28:30 |Display all floors

nobody

it is better not to be in bad situation.

because everybody will be busy when you are in bad situtation.

parents will have other priorities,  friends also same, if you are married, probabaly your spouse will care,

try hard and dont put yourself in bad situation....eat well and wear well and dont be sick....

earn more money and when you are old, rent someone who will care about you....

or get married as soon as possible and have more kids...raise them and let them care about you always...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-2 22:43:44 |Display all floors

I'm going through recovery from a major illness right now having spent 10 months in 2009 in hospital. The most supportive group of people outside of my immediate friends have been my Chinese friends. They will take the time to visit, to encourage me in the fight I have to go through each day and three women in particular will simply come over and do the housework when they know I'm having a bad week.

Most of my white friends drifted away (and I'm an anglo) as they find it depressing to be around someone who has a long term physical illness.
Nulli Secundus

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-12 08:55:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by red car at 2011-2-25 16:22

a lot of people run to help when I am in need especially one close friend and a cousin .When you are happy you see who share your happiness,when you are unhappy again you see who share your sorro ...

you are so lucky.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.