Views: 2124|Replies: 3

How many trolls hired by the west to attack China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-23 03:14:19 |Display all floors
Westerners always accuse China of hiring trolls on the internet - but really there seems to be more western trolls spouting anti-China propaganda.  Whenever I read an article about China, the only people who comment are these crazy china bashing trolls who bring up stuff that most Americans don't know about.  They sound like racist ex-military people who were trained to kill "commies".  

In many ways, China actually has more transparancy than the west because everything that China does, the west will criticize.  China also openly admits that they censor things and people know what to expect with a communist government.  But the west puts on an act of "freedom" and "liberty" when really they are doing worse things but hiding them better.  For example, the western propaganda comes from Hollywood and biased news.  Instead of outright telling people what to think, they are suggesting their views.  Nobody expects that a democratic nation violates human rights, but in reality America has more people in prison than China and Guantanamo bay uses torture.  

And many times I have been censored in the west.  It's all about image and soft-power.  The west is a master of that, thanks to the Jews.  China should hire image saavy, young Chinese who grew up in the west to work their public relations.

[ Last edited by wetac0s at 2011-2-23 03:17 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-23 04:15:20 |Display all floors
Another jew-hater.

You make me sick   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-23 04:16:12 |Display all floors
WOW!   Im a primary member already  

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-2-23 04:26:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2011-2-23 03:14
Westerners always accuse China of hiring trolls on the internet - but really there seems to be more western trolls spouting anti-China propaganda.  Whenever I read an article about China, the only  ...

Wow you really have had a misguided childhood...
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.