Views: 14136|Replies: 67

Chinese,how are they in your eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-18 21:56:14 |Display all floors
In your eyes, how do you think of Chinese?

Are they kind? cold ?well-educated?illiterate? smart? stupid ?foxy?rude? bad? overseas Chinese are better than mainland chinese? HKnese are better than SH nese?

Generally speakings,please give your opinions in accordance with your own experiences.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-2-18 22:09:36 |Display all floors

to #1 Greatlady

1. Please write down 3 adjective words which your friends often describe you with?

2. Please write down 3 adjective words which your mom often describe you with?
such as: lazy..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-18 23:11:01 |Display all floors
The one's ive met are very nice, friendly and have no religious baggage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-18 23:55:34 |Display all floors
depends on the individual....like in any people there are assholes and lovely persons....
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-19 02:44:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2011-2-18 21:56
In your eyes, how do you think of Chinese?

Are they kind? cold ?well-educated?illiterate? smart? stupid ?foxy?rude? bad? overseas Chinese are better than mainland chinese? HKnese are better than ...

compared to americans, the Chinese are less friendly, but compared to europeans, the Chinese are more friendly. taiwanese are more friendly than main landers, and hkers. Chinese seem better educated, and mannered than westerners. however, i think theyre quite good, given the poverty situation most are in. if americans, or europeans were in the same shoes, i think there would be chaos, and western countries would just rob, cheat, and steal anything they can get their paws on. in fact, even given the fact that the west is rich, they still feel the need to lie, cheat, and steal, so im pretty sure if their economic condition got worse, they would not hesitate to regain their wealth at others expenses. ive noticed a trend, generally speaking, that overseas Chinese are generally are of a lower quality than main land Chinese, simply because in order to get out of China, you have to have a certain amount of greed, and selfishness in you, in order to get out, therefore the worst of the Chinese are overseas, many in HK, and usa. out of all the Chinese I have encountered, i would say, hongers are of the lowest quality. i do not know if they were brain washed by their british style education, or if they are just genetically defective. of course, many of the hkers were formally rich land owners in the main land, so naturally, there is a link between rich people, and foul ethics. many times when i observe Chinese behaviour, i see how they earned the title of being the middle kingdom, and why its peripheries of korea, japan, etc had to acknowledge them as superior. given japan and south koreas behaviour in 2011, i can see why they were seen as inferior beings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-19 05:05:52 |Display all floors

"Smoke Gets in Your Eyes....."

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-19 05:13:39 |Display all floors

Stop Smoking

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.