Views: 3903|Replies: 31

boycott european goods [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-2-1 12:41:48 |Display all floors
The most powerful people in the world are european.  The wealthiest people overrall are european.  They pretend to be harmless and peaceful, but Europe secretly controls the world.  Europeans are one in the same.

They run a monopoly on luxury goods.  Chinese people think if they buy LV, Prada, Gucci, etc...that they will be "classier", but really they are making themselves look like fools who try to be "white".  Being a slave to fashion is hurting the economy.  

Instead of buying over-hyped european goods, buy local designers and brands.  If Dior made a coat out of ----, I bet Chinese people would buy it for $5000.

Also Boycott Carrefour and walmart for overcharging Chinese people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 00:53:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2011-2-1 12:41
The most powerful people in the world are european.  The wealthiest people overrall are european.  They pretend to be harmless and peaceful, but Europe secretly controls the world.  Europeans are o ...

also Swiss watch?
in Zhong Guo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 01:53:59 |Display all floors

hahahahaha

In short, wetac0s' message is: "we buy the Europeans' luxury goods, they enslave us".

I have made 2 holiday trips to China so far, spending quite much money there. Am I enslaved by the Chinese then?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 02:50:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2011-2-2 02:16

Why buy expensive foreign when Chinese local is just as good, if not better; at a fraction of the greedy price the brands charge?

I don't get it!

Well said Honky

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 03:17:24 |Display all floors

try to be yourself...

too much gweilo in you might look rediculously silly...you are what you are & you cant change that just look at michael jackson if you need an example  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 03:49:41 |Display all floors

Nooo

The most powerful people in the world are european.  The wealthiest people overrall are european.  They pretend to be harmless and peaceful, but Europe secretly controls the world.  Europeans are o ...

No, I don't I can do it  

What about I don't buy French wine and truffle chocolate and German Bratwurst while I am in USofA, would that help?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-2 04:16:37 |Display all floors

carrefour is the only nearest store that close to where I am living.

besides,carrefour and walmart  retail all the daily products around the world.and most are purchased from China inland.

It is not wise to be banned .

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2011-2-2 04:29 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.