Author: expatter

Apostate Dr. A. A. Ahmed Leaves Islam ...... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-27 23:32:10 |Display all floors

Ah Shenzhen tomorrow ,,,,,,,,,,,

Great city and  very busy .............

The CBD can be a nightmare .......

But not if you know it ..............

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-31 22:52:32 |Display all floors

Oh Wonderful Macau .........

I will see if I can get some time to post some ......

GOOD NEWS ........

From this part of China tomorrow  ...........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-1 12:14:21 |Display all floors

Apostate Nonie Darwish converts to Christianity .............

Nonie is a former Muslim (now Christian) from the Middle East, now residing in the US.

She is a writer, former editor and translator.

Recently, she wrote an article "PBS, Shame on you!".

This article became famous after PBS showed a friendly documentary painting a rosy picture about the Prophile (pedophile prophet) Mohammed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-1 12:15:28 |Display all floors

Another on the filter ........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-1 13:29:58 |Display all floors

#32 ..............

At last more ............

GOOD NEWS .................   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-3 02:04:13 |Display all floors

Apostate Adam becomes a Christian ………

Testimony

I was born of a Muslim father and a Hindu mother (Malaysia) who converted to Islam before her marriage to my father.
I learned about Islam since I was 7 years old until I was 17 years old. And then I had to learn about Islam in college for 3 years.
There were many things about Islam which I did not believe. I am not saying that they are right or wrong. I am just saying that "I do not believe".
I begin to join a reformist group of Muslims when I was about 23. This group offered a more attractive brand of Islam to me. However I found out later that many of the tenets they believed in did not differ much from that of the traditionalist Muslims.
During this time I was also reading on Christianity and attending mass at church. I felt so comfortable in the church (as opposed to my feelings in the mosque at times, despite going there for more than 20 years). I also began to be attracted to the Gospel.

Finally I decided to leave Islam. But I found out despite the fact that legally Muslims are allowed to leave Islam in Malaysia, there are many obstructions. The National Registration Department which is empowered to register Malaysian citizens has a practice of recording the Muslims' religion on their records. And guess what's the catch? Once you are a Muslim, you cannot change that detail on the registration records.

Muslims leaving Islam also cannot register their marriages. Muslims who have left Islam and have babies, cannot have their babies registered, meaning their babies have the same status as illegal immigrants.

Muslims who leave Islam face the prospect of being arrested by the Islamic religious authorities. Muslims leaving Islam also face the prospect of having their children taken away from them. Muslims who have converted out of Islam and married non-Muslims also face the prospect of forcibly being separated from their spouses.

This is what is saddening me most. Why can't these people respect our choice of faith? Why must they put us through all this hardship? Why do they hate us so much? This is what I do not understand, and this is the reason I'll pray for these people that they would be able to love us (apostates) as we love them.

We also need your prayers and support that people who leave Islam in Malaysia are protected and helped.

Yours sincerely

"Adam"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-2-3 02:05:10 |Display all floors

Apostate Adam from Malaysia becomes Christian ........

More GOOD NEWS tomorrow ..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.