Views: 3641|Replies: 5

do business with Chinese people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-10 14:25:18 |Display all floors
Hello,everyone,welcome to new year 2011,With the development of China's economy to tell,how can we do business better with Chinese?
   In my opinion,get one Chinese name is very imporant,Chinese people are very big concern about there face,if you contact with Chinese people,you tell him you have one Chinese name,that the Chinese people will feel your love for Chinese culture.
   If you are willing,please send your name,nationlity and gender to my emailbox    yongrui.song@gmail.com.You can rest assured that we will never disclose your privacy.Our fee is 50 U.S. dollars or RMB 300 one time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 19:15:04 |Display all floors

What?

What is this thread about?
Are you offering to translate our Anglo names to Chinese one?
Are you going to show us how to do business with Chinese?
Or is this just a scam?
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 21:33:59 |Display all floors

or can do it for free

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-10 21:53:40 |Display all floors

the requirement & procedure...

is it official for any province in china (official record database) coz my chinese names are not registered in china but i have em made by my grandfather...thank you in advance tho  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-12 13:23:05 |Display all floors
as far as i know more chinese people are trying not to choose a new english name. they prefer "pinyin" of their Chinese name. eg. the guy named "芮成钢" is using "rui chenggang" as his english name.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-14 03:09:28 |Display all floors
pinyin sounds perfectly fine for a name...and it saves from embarrassingly bad English name choices

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.