Views: 15477|Replies: 69

AN ASIAN TRYING TO OUT ASIA TO WESTERN BARBARISM [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-5 14:05:51 |Display all floors
AN ASIAN TRYING TO  OUT ASIA TO WESTERN BARBARISM

Kishore Mahbubani in his peddling of MARCH TO MODERNITY to Asia tried to whitewash the Western barbarism of religion, militarism and mobbism by distinguish Asia as "backward" and West as modern. This guy even praised Japan's barbarism to no end, just as I am trying to show the cultural side of the Japanese.

Mahbubani is really the guy all the anti-Japanese Chinese should be attacking.

Do professional diplomats always evade real international and intercultural problems in the world by providing as fake a future as how they distorted the past?

ht tp:/ /ping-pong.n et/yarjia.mpg

ht tp:/ /www.yo utube.c om/watch?v=khTlktNJW20
chilab.jpg
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 00:57:38 |Display all floors

Reply #1 joeching's post

Are you shifting your goal post again?
Listen to the interview and you be your own judge.

Conversations With History - Kishore Mahbubani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIaVB-k7QlY

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 01:01:18 |Display all floors

Reply #1 joeching's post

Are you shifting your goal post again?
Listen to the interview and you be your own judge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 03:34:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 14:02:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-6 11:39
My buddy Mahbubani hasn't even started talking about the Asian Barbarians.

Wait until that book hits the shelves, and you will go apoplectic.

Oh no no no my friend, there were never, and aren't ever going to be, any Asian barbarians! Yeah, right! the mind boggles at the mentality of some here, truly, it does. If you can't acknowledge your own history and learn from it, you're going to repeat it. This much is almost for certain!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 16:01:12 |Display all floors
"If you can't acknowledge your own history and learn from it, you're going to repeat it."

Why does everyone here write as if Joe had any significance?  He's not going to repeat history because he's a strange dude with strange ideas on the internet.  I don't see him invading Manchuria anytime soon...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 20:03:36 |Display all floors

reply from a yarjian wannabe

wyn>Because he's a Han Chinese and this SOB of a Han Chinese conspired with the then evil X'tian Society of China which in turn conspired with western mercenaries...

joe>his china's first consummate politicial, trained in america.  and his "revolution" was just a uprising of hans ethnic that was no different from the tibet and xingjian uprising, for selfish purposes.  but the xtian and mercenary part was distinctly america.

wyn> I meant western missionaries to penetrate the Qing establishment to in an attempt overthrow "its more than 400 years" of rule over China?  Was it 400 years, Joe? I can definitely see why you are proud,
joe>260 years.  i m proud of these manchus who ruled china with less than a million manchus, and made china the greatest dynasty ever existed.  and they ruled china by the asian culture of confucius, and demonstrated asian tradition of expansion by cultural unification.  we need to pick up from where they left off and improve on it, instead of getting astray into western barbarism.

wyn>Decapitation of a person's head merely for not wearing a pig tail is pretty harsh punishment. The discrimination directed against the Han groupies by treating them as second, even third class citizens, or I'd go as far as to say [as unworthy "奴隸's"] of Qing society is mighty degrading to a proud class of people.
joe>in asia, the tradition is that we dont cut our hair that's left to us by our parents.  in india, only people of high status are allowed to have long hair.  sun cut his hair, but nothing happened to him.  most very distinguished oversea students just wear a wig when interacting with the manchu monarchy family.

anyway, for a long time, all the real military power were in the hands of the han generals.  and everything was fine, until the nitwit sun brought hell to china.

but sun did threaten people's lives for not cutting their hair.  and most people at the start resisted cutting their hair.

for the majority(hans) to feel oppressed was a better arrangement than all the hypocricies that the majority ruling ethnic(like hans in china and anglos in america) show to the minority ethnics.  the qing dynasty showed us how to wipe out the stigma sprout from being an oppressed minority, not matter whether the oppression is real or imaginary.  

i v interacted with the tibetan protesters and korean ethnics, as well as some manchus.  the tibetans and koreans definitely have no change of ever overcome their inferior complexes, while the manchu felt no such complexes.

this is why i propose to have the north koreans be the first to lead the unified asia family of china, japan and korea.

wyn>Qing China was indeed a pretty mean machine and there's no denying in that.
joe>what can less than a million manchu, who hardly leave the vicinity of beijing do to couple hundred millions of hans?  while for a quite long while hans generals control all the military in china.

sun got ur brain in his arrss. and ur tolerance of the xtians is making u a traitor to china. u r nothing but a shameless spokeperson for ur western masters.

wyn>So why are you attempting to built another Great Wall between the cultures of one region of China from another?
joe>there is only one culture -- the root asian culture of confucius, buddhism and taoism.  u v lost that culture by ing ur soul to the west and god.

wyn> Your Mrs. as you told me once, is from Wushi, China, and that's Han domain, meaning she's likely a Han herself (or could she be of Japanese heritage? I know that Japanese culture has made its way into Wushi during the war and that there are still heavy traces of it in the city). What I dare say, Joe, is that I am, simply, just one simple SOB known as a "華人" !!!

joe>i know u would get filthy like ur xtian idols.  u r just a xtian wannabe.

we chinese r composed of 56 ethnics and the hans have the responsible to make everyone feel they belong.  but first we got get rid of u western pets from trying to divide us, like u and the sun/chiang gang did.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.