Author: timbatu

The Magic US Dollar! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-1-6 10:27:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-1-6 01:29
You just don't get it.  I'm not surprised.  The move in america has been to show more than just the stereotypes.  How can blacks succeed and overcome many of the socioeconomic barriers if we on ...

You need to learn to be proud of your own culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-6 22:37:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-1-6 11:53
In that other thread you posted here about Black Americans clobbering the head of Asian thieves you did not, perchance, deman the violent African-Americans?

You need to respect facts - banana.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-7 14:54:18 |Display all floors
Where is JFenix?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-7 21:38:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-1-6 10:27

You need to learn to be proud of your own culture.

It's not my culture.  But tell me, would you say the same thing to Bill Cosby?

===============================================================

In a 2008 interview, Cosby mentioned Chicago; Atlanta; Philadelphia; Oakland; Detroit; and Springfield, Massachusetts among the cities where crime was high and young African-American men were being murdered and jailed in disproportionate numbers. Cosby stood his ground against criticism and affirmed that African-American parents were continuing to fail to inculcate proper standards of moral behavior.[35] Cosby still lectures to black communities (usually at churches) about his frustrations with certain problems prevalent in underprivileged urban communities such as taking part in illegal drugs, teenage pregnancy, Black Entertainment Television, high school dropouts, anti-intellectualism, gangsta rap, vulgarity, thievery, offensive clothing, vanity, parental alienation, single-parenting and failing to live up to the ideals of Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King, Jr. and the African-American ancestors that preceded Generation X. Cosby criticizes those African Americans who associate his ideals with race treachery.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-1-7 22:54:23 |Display all floors

?

And I thought JFenix was FOR 'freedom of clothing' and dress  ..................

She often posits that the 'trailer trash look' is her favourite .......

And that as a non-Musleem she has the choice .........

But for these black dudes apparently no .......

They are sending a bad message .........   

Maybe a review is in hand for 2011 ......

You never know ..............  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-7 23:08:35 |Display all floors
I don't care what people wear.  This is about Obama.  Since he has came into office there has been a flood of images portraying obama with racial stereotypes.  This is just but one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-7 23:10:15 |Display all floors
I don't care what people wear.  This is about Obama.  Since he has came into office there has been a flood of images portraying obama with racial stereotypes.  This is just but one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.