Views: 4889|Replies: 45

since china has so many hills and mountains, then build alot water reservoir. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-30 14:30:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Software==80%[all design & innovation]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-30 15:59:38 |Display all floors
Did you, as a CPC member, read the sad story about one reservoir Dam collapsed in Henan Province, same misery as Tangshan Earthquake?  
causing more casualties than any other dam failure in history, and was subsequently rebuilt. According to Hydrology Department of Henan province, in the province, approximately 26,000 people died from flooding and anther 145,000 died during subsequent epidemcis and famine. in addition, about 5,960,000 buildings collapsed, and 11 million residents were affected. The death toll of this diaster was declassfied in 2005.
This paragraph from wikipeadia
+++++++++++
When the death toll was a secret (before 2005), our Central government minister said the casualites was not more than 10,000 people.
rummurs said, at least, 230,000 human being died of that man caused disaster in 1975. (here rummur refer to the estimates from a few of government officials togethered with a few of experts represented by academician)

Just now. I just search "He nan Ban Qiao" in search engine, there are still a little link under the heavy censorship.
++++++++
Did you read anything about San Men Xia Dam construction and its decision making stories?

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2010-12-31 03:50 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2010-12-30 16:08:01 |Display all floors
What's the urgent issue in dam construction?  Why do people like to propose to build more and huge projects without relevant knowledge only because he is a CPC member?
I suggest such proposals are better left for those professionals in their field.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-31 02:20:57 |Display all floors
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-31 17:43:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingSilk at 2010-12-30 14:30
all over china. water reservoir to collect all the rain water, and build canal to channel those excessive water to needed places.

i will propose this to the CCPparty meeting.

do it,no body stop you as there are some area in urgent need of waters.

the project called" Nan shui bei diao" has been through many years,I am wondering what is going on now?

I am the one who digged the water  channels  with my father and his relative workers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-1 01:19:49 |Display all floors
BilkSing's Golden Rule

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-1-1 05:22:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.