Views: 15062|Replies: 62

WHICH ONE IS SAFER TO LIVE: CHINA OR US? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-22 09:07:45 |Display all floors
Here is an observation made by someone:

"I lived in both China and America. Personally speaking, I dont feel I have more freedom in America than I have in China. I am just an average person. At least in China i feel much safer, no guns, people are more law abiding. .You dont have to worry about a random guy suddenly pulls a gun on you on the street. Most of all, I think in China people care more about the freedom to make money and get rich.so what you called "democracy", people's perspectives on this are different."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 10:30:22 |Display all floors

Reply #1 firstcause's post

Being Street Smart is vital.

Predators lurks in every corner....
Underclass predators, Revenue Merchants waiting snare you into their rackets, Workers, Farmers who would recruit victims to be their champions, or Middle Class fellas with their myriad of marketing games!

Normally citizens are most scared of Under class victimization!
However the Under class are soldiers for hire, some of the time!

ha ha ha

cheerios!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 23:08:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by firstcause at 2010-12-22 09:07

"I lived in both China and America. Personally speaking, I dont feel I have more freedom in America than I have in China. I am just an average person ...

none of them are safe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-22 23:13:08 |Display all floors
you are 6 times more likely to end up in prison in the usa than you are in China. just take a look at this forum, its rampant with cia trolls, but the moderators have yet to remove their hateful messages. turn this around. if i was in an american forum subverting, they will definitely remove all my comments. as far as safety goes, i doubt that China will be safe for long. the u.s. is planning an attack on China soon. as the saying goes, zhong hua ming zu dao le.... zue wei xian de shi ho.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 04:37:35 |Display all floors
Having lived in both countries, I'd say that China feels safer and more free. (And that's why I'm here)
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2010-12-23 04:51:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by firstcause at 2010-12-22 09:07

"I lived in both China and America. Personally speaking, I dont feel I have more freedom in America than I have in China. I am just an average person ...

I have lived in USA for a very long time, and just for the record nobody has ever Pulled a Gun On Me in the Street....However in Shanghai there is far  less Street crime then in New York...Of course the punishment in China for breaking the Law is more severe then in the US...... I don't feel as safe in Southern China as I do in the North.....

I would agree  overall I feel safer on the streets in China then in USA.......However I fee more free in USA then China....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-23 11:19:17 |Display all floors
"so what you called "democracy", people's perspectives on this are different"

Uh... this 'someone' might need a dictionary.  Democracy refers to a system of government.  What does it have to do with how safe you feel from crime?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.