Author: ThankoPan

Pope wanted Muslim Turkey kept out of EU [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-11 22:36:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-11 22:32
It's the fooking white 'beer in the street, and vomit on my door' crap Western culture I detest more!

As if you don't drink....seems you are drunk every night when posting here^^
Patria est ubicunque bene/Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 22:37:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-11 22:34

Admit it monkey!

You don't like the Turks because they hate your tasteless German beer!

You lie, your VIP won't save you from me a good kicking up the monkey arse.

I have good Turkish friends....but unfortunately most Turks are....well, still way behind. And letting them in would mean they could live everywhere in Europe.NO THANK YOU.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 22:42:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-11 22:37

I have good Turkish friends....but unfortunately most Turks are....well, still way behind. And letting them in would mean they could live everywhere in Europe.NO THANK YOU.

This is the reason you're in China?

Yet you complain about how Chinese authorities deal with Xnjiang separatists.

Hypocrite.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 22:47:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2010-12-11 22:42

This is the reason you're in China?

Yet you complain about how Chinese authorities deal with Xnjiang separatists.

Hypocrite.

You really seem to have comprehension problems.This is not the reason I'm here...and no matter where I am...I'm still a German/European citizen and vote every time even abroad.

And about XJ...as I said...different culture,leave them alone and you'll have no problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 22:50:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Alex2010 at 2010-12-11 22:47
You really seem to have comprehension problems.This is not the reason I'm here...and no matter where I am...I'm still a German/European citizen and vote every time even abroad.. ...

Yeah and we already know how you feel toward mus1im Turks and you're in China.

And about XJ...as I said...different culture,leave them alone and you'll have no problems.

We have no problem with them, until C!A, NED and SHTs felt this is a useful issue to destabilize China and started to fund terrorist activities in Chinese soil.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 03:45:34 |Display all floors

that's so true about what you said

Originally posted by Kbay at 2010-12-11 22:20
In my walks across Europe, all the Turks I befriended were very friendly, peaceful and hard working.

They are the only fooks I found with shops open to fill my belly after 10pm.

that's so true about what you said...i just had a walk in Izmit, Turkey.    well, i had so many kinds of Kebap that tasted really good, unlike most Euro junk food.. shops close late, which is so good for a late guest like me..  unfortunately, beers or alcohol are not so popular though, only in some restricted places,Muslim taboo, i suppose..... that's ok i could still tough out.  with pretty Turkish girls around..as i can feel, they had the same features like the people from China Sinkiang...hence i was done checking back the history of Turkey,to my surprise,they are both actually  of the same origin..  no wonder....  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-12 03:57:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2010-12-12 01:23 AM

Don't you think your own fanb base will want you to crank up your slipping credibility? By making blatantly false claims on other members of this fgorum - everybody knows Rudi doesn't hate Ar ...

and the kurds

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.