Views: 7466|Replies: 12

Transform China Daily Forum [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-12-10 14:51:33 |Display all floors
China Daily Forum is a national cyber forum of China.

It is also one of the main English language forum in China.

Unfortunately, the forum has always been plagued by a population of antagonistic forumers.

Vile racist posts dominates the forum. It has effectively become a 'hate site'.

That ill-behooves China Daily's national status and damages its reputation on the international level.

It is here that some of the most offensive comments that foreign media like the BBC have taken occasionally to portray the Chinese extremists.

The 'defenders of China' had inadvertently, in their emotional remarks and intention, done their country a great disservice!

Time to put a stop to it and cleanse the forum of bad culture and salvage it from degenerating further that disgraced the Chinese people.

Some of the worst forums on the internet like Japan Today have improved tremendously in recent years.

China Daily Forum has to transform from a hate site into a site that generates good quality intellectual discourse or stay at its present level that do harm to its image
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 17:18:23 |Display all floors
There it is. What a 'quality post'.

Good idea is all it takes. Quality not quantity, jackass.

I won't get stuck to your level and make vile posts for 6 years like you
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 19:33:11 |Display all floors

NO PROBLEM!

China Daily is very pleased to be the dump site of the stupid and filthy, a particular specialty of the moderators and staff
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-10 22:40:40 |Display all floors
"You a quality writer?"

Yes, I am.

Why can't Chinese criticise Chinese?

It is this kind of mentality that keeps Chinese people stuck at its present state. And you're guilty of being part of the system that stifle self-criticism of the Chinese people!

You're criticising me now as if I had embarassed the Chinese people. It is on the same ground that I criticised Chinese who had disgraced the motherland.

I will bash China if it is wrong. But criticising Chinese who disgraced the motherland is not China-bashing. It's people like YOU and your ilk who defended disgraceful Chinese!

That's INSULTING China.

Furthermore, encouraging anti-western sentiment and racism will not help but harm China.

88: "...a particular specialty of the moderators and staff"

I knew that
Malaysian-born Chinese

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 04:01:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2010-12-10 22:40
"You a quality writer?"

Yes, I am.

It is this kind of mentality that keeps Chinese people stuck at its present state. And yo ...

wow

well said.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-12-11 04:18:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by taikor at 2010-12-10 22:40
"You a quality writer?"

Yes, I am.

It is this kind of mentality that keeps Chinese people stuck at its present state. And yo ...

Thank you taikor, for not lowering yourself to the level of our resident Poof Kgay

Keep up the good work

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-12-11 04:48:47 |Display all floors
Kbay---->
You have over 9000 posts under one persona alone...... and yet a leper could count your positive contributions to this forum on one hand.
------
Post count does not entitle one to heightened status on this forum and it is every members right to call for proper moderation under forum rules. Insulting them for doing so is a breach of those rules.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.